Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forcefully copulate with my wallet without asking permission.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know your situation but you really need to act fast. I went through a brutal one in Texas and came out on top.

Here is a starting link to LA divorce laws:

http://divorcesupport.about.com/od/s.../a/LA_laws.htm

If you have significant assets, you need to meet with as many of the top divorce attorneys for the initial consultation so they are prevented from representing your wife out of conflict.

Information is valuable. Phone records, email, and private investigators are critical. Play stupid on the surface, smart behind the scenes. Change all of your passwords immediately. Set up a cash reserve ASAP if you have not been served with papers.

There are a lot of online forums for this, but it is imperative that you get a good attorney if you can.

Good luck. There is always a better life on the other side. Just takes some time to heal..

Stay strong.

Comment

Originally posted by turboford View Post
      I just got blind sided with the wife asking for a divorce. Married for almost five years. Just bought a house and a new Jeep.

Guess ill be poor for awhile since Louisiana has spousal support.
      Even after only 5 years? I thought there was a minimum of 10 years before you can get it....

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      PM talisman, he has been down this same road. sounds like the "help" was 'helping themselves',
      Shut the fuck up. Do you need another time out?
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Once you sell your place, PM naynay. He can probably walk you through the steps of how to get raped on renting a small piece of shit where ever you are living.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
          Once you sell your place, PM naynay. He can probably walk you through the steps of how to get raped on renting a small piece of shit where ever you are living.
          lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
            Shut the fuck up. Do you need another time out?
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

whats more hilarious, is jodi *might* live across the street and two houses down from me.. theres a photog chick, and her photog hubby who just bought that house, and she looks oddly familiar, albeit a bit hotter, but its been 10+ years since i've seen that girl, so no telling if she got on a kanye get right for the summer work out plan.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

whats more hilarious, is jodi *might* live across the street and two houses down from me.. theres a photog chick, and her photog hubby who just bought that house, and she looks oddly familiar, albeit a bit hotter, but its been 10+ years since i've seen that girl, so no telling if she got on a kanye get right for the summer work out plan.

Man that's just crazy. I thought I saw your psuedo wife at the Wic Office next to my house the other day. Small world!

Comment

we definitely dont qualify for WIC, or a fannie mae house
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    You know what else they got? Alligators........
                    Sometimes the first response is the best one.

Comment

we definitely dont qualify for WIC, or a fannie mae house

I guess that's why you're still renting, huh?

Comment

we rent because we dont wanna be tied to anything.. im planning to move back to michigan or california before it all said and done... if i gotta buy i could buy a condo in north arlington and stick a fork in my dick if that'll make you happy. otherwise i'd say dont worry about where my money goes, cause there's plenty more coming in
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You should start trolling Detroitstangs.net to get a head start

Comment

its www.detroitstreetracing.com

and no need to troll them, i got you's guys for that!
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

we rent because we dont wanna be tied to anything.. im planning to move back to michigan or california before it all said and done... if i gotta buy i could buy a condo in north arlington and stick a fork in my dick if that'll make you happy. otherwise i'd say dont worry about where my money goes, cause there's plenty more coming in

If I was sitting on milk crates every night I guess I wouldn't want to be tied to them either.

Comment

i mentioned i live in a house that is valued at xxxk dollars. i have never bragged. just find it funny that ya'll call it the ghetto when i am the only black person on my block. lots of poor dumbass well to do white people with fucked up priorities i guess. again, i LOL at south dallas.

I bet the neighbors will enjoy the little bump in property value.

Comment

Working...
                                X