Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
    The Ex Girlfriend?

I am writing a book too, called "The Shit I've Seen" from my time overseas. It is gonna be a pop-up coffee table book full of pictures and stories. Been writing it in my head for years. The original title was "The Poop Diaries". Sort of a book about shit, literally.
    The stalker caller.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      I am writing a book called cop lite, with all of my thoughts on LE. The good, the bad, and the ugly. It should be fairly entertaining. My wife will be my editor.
      Will it be like "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey"

Good luck out there in the Jungle. Be Safe.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
        Try being a cop for a day or stfu. So easy to be a mr know it all but when it's your ass worried about dying everyday it's different. What do you two clowns do for a living? Probably some safe job hiding behind a desk judging shit you know nothing about. Until you have the balls to do what they do you should keep your pie holes shut
        Don't you drive a truck? How does this confer to any knowledge an officer might have? Has your only interaction with police been discussing missing teenagers that may have been trafficked at truck stops? A plus for you is that your intellect makes you a shoe-in, Mr. Know-it-all.

Comment

By the way, this country was founded by people who said "fuck you" to authority.

Our nation is a nation of rebels who have the right to critically evaluate those in authority to ensure they remain protectors of rights.

The officer in question should have been immediately handcuffed and restrained as a danger to himself and others and then charged with crimes.

Now, North Miami residents will have to pay for this inevitable lawsuit loss as the funds get taken away from city funds. Why not take it directly away from Police Funds? Would be a whole lot more sobering to them when they have to explain why they cant have the 531st Tri-annual hotdog eating contest because their budget got clobbered when Officer Doofy shot up a school bus because 'it was comin' right for me!' .

Comment

You know, I flat out tell people I stop, what the call was sometimes. I will even show them the call sheet sometimes. Townspeople can make the police look racist.

I stopped a car once and the call sheet had read, three white males and a sketchy looking black male were possibly stealing a car. I told them what it said and they all busted out laughing. It was an anonymous tip so I showed them the call sheet. Well, while their mom was coming to pick them up. They had just snuck out in her car. But still, there is a lot of people that call in on everyone. I use common sense and don't even approach people sometimes. They are clearly out walking and not up to no good. Or we get a shit load of calls on utility workers and such.
            One time I was having my roof replaced and the adjuster was sitting in his truck writing up the estimate and some dumbass called it in as a "suspicious vehicle". Sometimes I wonder what these people do all day.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
              Now, North Miami residents will have to pay for this inevitable lawsuit loss as the funds get taken away from city funds. Why not take it directly away from Police Funds? Would be a whole lot more sobering to them when they have to explain why they cant have the 531st Tri-annual hotdog eating contest because their budget got clobbered when Officer Doofy shot up a school bus because 'it was comin' right for me!' .
              Because if they took it directly from the police funds, I get the feeling that there would be a ton more property that "was used in a crime" and sold at auction.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                Are you lost?
                Are you? It's easy to judge when you have no experience. Thats what judges and jury's are for.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                  I'm too much of a critical thinker and have an IQ over 125 so there is no way they would hire me. It all goes back to training, quit telling cops that they are in constant danger 24/7 and that the average person is the enemy and things like this won't happen. Also don't let facts like the number of police killed by the public is way down but the number of people shot by police is rising change you way of thinking.
                  So you don't have any experience? The situation is different in the real world. Behind a laptop there is no risk

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                    From all of the post of yours that I have seen over the years you are most likely one of the good guys. I don't know you personally and probably will never meet you and I have never had any major issues with law enforcement.

As for what I do for a living, not that it matters, I am a machinist for a large aircraft manufacture. I need to be able to hold tight tolerances (.001) over long lengths. It requires lots of trouble shooting and being able to read and right complex code.

While I will agree that there are a lot of disrespectful people out there, respect is a 2 way street. Many times you see police who are the ones being disrespectful of people because they feel that they need to be in control of everything. I'm not a 5 year old to be ordered around. In this day and age it isn't just an officers word over the publics. More and more cameras are catching everything yet you still catch police not calling out the few bad apples.
                    Jason does strike me as a good guy and I'd go to bat for him in a heartbeat. I just tend to have a problem with authority figures that abuse their positions and usually he agrees with me.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I knew you had one example somewhere! However, would you look at that, the courts sided with the PD.
                      Yep, the point was they ruled with the PD that the PD wanted below average intelligence officers because they wouldn't leave. With intelligence comes boredom but also comes the ability to make decisions based on rapidly changing data. You get an idiot who should be shoveling rock wearing a badge? He shoots an unarmed guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                        By the way, this country was founded by people who said "fuck you" to authority.

Our nation is a nation of rebels who have the right to critically evaluate those in authority to ensure they remain protectors of rights.

The officer in question should have been immediately handcuffed and restrained as a danger to himself and others and then charged with crimes.

This. Have it come out of the police department directly and the officer's retirement budget. Maybe they'd police their own in the locker room and this wouldn't happen because you know this fucker has shown instability before this and they let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                          So you don't have any experience?
                          You have LE experience?
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

accidental discharge?
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              accidental discharge?
                              I'd agree. People have bad trigger control in general. Especially people that don't train that much = some cops
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                                I'd agree. People have bad trigger control in general. Especially people that don't train that much = some cops
                                Sadly, LEO qualifications are only twice a year at most. Any additional training for beat cops is on their own time and dime.
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X