X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    ^^^
    Hahaha!

Eh, it's probably going to be close in the first half and the Aints blow up Daks pussy in the second half of the game...

Boy's - 13
    Aint's - 48
    LOL...no doubt in my mind they will
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Cowboys defense plays lights out putting too much pressure on Brees. Cowboys by 4.

Comment

31-17 saints. Dallas has a chance against them, but it's going to rely on the long drives by the offense to keep the ball away from Brees

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          Fuck off! they’re gonna lose out and we will have a new awesome coach next year!! New qb and kicker too!
          Careful what you wish for.

Comment

Saints 27-17

I don't see Dallas getting blown out. As of now they are #7 Total Defense, but Drew Brees is having a banner year. It'll be fun to watch.

Comment

I keep thinking it'll be a massacre, but there was that one time they sucked a little more than now and beat an undefeated Colts at their own house.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                Saints 27-17

I don't see Dallas getting blown out. As of now they are #7 Total Defense, but Drew Brees is having a banner year. It'll be fun to watch.
                Kind of how I think it will go. The D and father time Marinelli keep them in it, but Garrett and Linehan find a way to fuck it up. Close but it’s a Saints win and a great party afterwards in the Quarter.

Comment

So far 83% think saints blowout boys!!! I WILL get paid Thursday! That’s a fact. Love the tag yes this shits rigged like a fishing pole!

Comment

If it was being played in New Orleans I wouldn't take the 'Boys on the current underdog line(s) myself, although the "hook" at 7.5 on some definitely makes it more of an opportunity to do so.

Comment

Dallas 7.5 Aints can high tail it right the f on outta here!!!!

Comment

Dallas looks great in the first
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Where did these guys come from?

Comment

Great start so far!

Comment

This team is funny. Worst record for a divisional leader and they're shutting down the saints.

Comment

Jubhawk.

Comment

Working...
                                X