Thoughts on 2019 Tacoma TRD off-road.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on 2019 Tacoma TRD off-road.

the old suburban I had for my RV business gave up the ghost last month.
    With all the shit that’s happened lately I need a new reliable mid size truck I don’t trust my 06 Canyon for this kind of work. So like I said I’m looking hard at the Tacoma TRD off road. Just wanted to see if anyone here has one and what their experience Has been been so far?

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

I have an older Tacoma and love it
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

AFAIK, they're good vehicles, but man to man, making big purchases on this side of what you've dealt with and are goin through generally isn't advised.

Bryan

Comment

Good trucks. Hold value well. Worse mpg than a full size with a V8. Good size. Easier to park.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          AFAIK, they're good vehicles, but man to man, making big purchases on this side of what you've dealt with and are goin through generally isn't advised.

Bryan
          I’ve actually planned this out for the last 2 years. Been saving up in a special jar.
          Plus i sold off 2 of my junk trucks. And worked on my credit for a lower APR.
          I’m going to put $10k down. But I hear what you’re saying.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            I’ve actually planned this out for the last 2 years. Been saving up in a special jar.
            Plus i sold off 2 of my junk trucks. And worked on my credit for a lower APR.
            I’m going to put $10k down. But I hear what you’re saying.
            Good deal man. I was REAL hesitant to post that, but my gut told it needed to be said. You've endured great loss and know how hard it can be to think clearly in times of stress.

Comment

Looking to get yourself a new 2019 Tacoma TRD Pro or 4Runner TRD Pro? Pick your dealer wisely. People on Toyota message boards have been posting pictures of dealer-adjusted prices on some new 2019 TRD Pro models. Seriously, screw those dealers. Walk away and share your experiences on social media. Then either find a

Comment

Save yourself $20k-$30k and get one a couple of years old with around 30k miles on it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  Save yourself $20k-$30k and get one a couple of years old with around 30k miles on it.
                  It'll have way more than 30k miles to save even ten Grand.

I had a sales guy who bought one new. He put almost 50k miles on it in 1 year. Brought $5k less than what he paid new.

Comment

Just curious. Why did you pick such an expensive truck? I know it's not my business, but be careful with that life insurance money. It can help you out in a lot of other important ways down the road. You can get a FX4 cheaper and have a capable truck. Those trucks you're looking at don't depreciate, so good luck on saving on used unless it has ridiculous miles.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                      Just curious. Why did you pick such an expensive truck? I know it's not my business, but be careful with that life insurance money. It can help you out in a lot of other important ways down the road. You can get a FX4 cheaper and have a capable truck. Those trucks you're looking at don't depreciate, so good luck on saving on used unless it has ridiculous miles.
                      Not touching the insurance money. Like I said I’ve been saving up money for a few years now and I had two older trucks that I sold.

As far as why the TRD off-road. Something different basically.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I don't know what color it is, but I really like the 2nd Tacoma down.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          I don't know what color it is, but I really like the 2nd Tacoma down.
                          Yeah that color is called quicksand. It’s first on my list and the cement grey it’s pretty bad ass also.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Here’s the cement.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I would recommend a full size if you're going to be using this for RVs. Those mini trucks are cool and all but you cant replace mass when it comes to towing.

Comment

Working...
                              X