Freaking moron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaking moron

My son, his dad and friend where at the range (Alpine) today. They were at the very far end of the pistol range. They had just gone hot and this asshat at the far end pulls his pistol up and looked down the barrel, and round goes off and hits the ceiling just missing his head. There was no range officer in the area.

They packed up and immediately left.

I'm pissed as they should have said something and then let someone know about this guy.

Just cause you have a right to own a gun doesn't mean you should own one-some people are too freaking stupid.

Darwin just barely missed another one?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I quit going to the pistol and riffle ranges there. I generally only go for the sporting clay course. Last time I was parking and a ricochet landed on then cowl of my truck as I was pulling into the parking spot.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Range's are full of idiots and gang bangers. I'm glad I have 200 acres at my disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          Range's are full of idiots and gang bangers. I'm glad I have 200 acres at my disposal.
          Ranges like alpine and garland that are close to "the hood", yes. Ranges that are well outside city limits, not so much. I go to Quail Creek that's north of Texas Motor Speedway off 35W and haven't yet seen very many idiots and no gang bangers that I can recall. Mainly some good ole boys who either hunt and are sighting in their rifles, or target shooters who seem to go almost every weekend.

But you are right, nothing beats having land at your disposal to shoot all you want.
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

NRA Headquarters range is chock-full of range officers. Dude would've been thrown out on his ear. I've witnessed quite a few instances where officers will get right in the face of those doing stupid shit. Quite entertaining.

Comment

Working...
            X