Remember that dude who form 1ed an MG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    I can see the media spin on it now: gun nut sues after ATF closes machinegun loophole.
    Or the liberals going after form 1

Comment

I can see the media spin on it now: gun nut sues after ATF opens machinegun loophole.
      Ftfy
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Why would a gun nut sue after the ATF opened a machinegun loophole?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Why would a gun nut sue after the ATF opened a machinegun loophole?
          Because they did and he is? I knew I shouldn't have tried humor with you.

You can delete your next reply about it not being humorous right now.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That implies that the gun nut is suing because they opened the loophole. And it's not humorous.
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

lol you will argue about anything. My own personal auditor never fails.

oh, and you forgot to quote me, couldn't be more predictable.
              Last edited by CJ; 09-13-2014, 10:34 PM.

Comment

I started to think that I might be subconsciously singling you out for some reason, but I checked my recent posts and you're not alone:

cyclonescott
                DOHCTR
                kbscobravert
                Chas_svo
                sc281

And that's just the last 40 posts.
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

A great asset to the forum. Telling everyone you noticed some trivial mistake in their post. I'll just say the forum auditor to keep it accurate.

Comment

I wouldn't say those were trivial mistakes, and I typically don't quote if I'm referencing the post immediately before my reply.
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      A great asset to the forum. Telling everyone you noticed some trivial mistake in their post. I'll just say the forum auditor to keep it accurate.
                      I feel like I just got replaced.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                        X