• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pizzelles, man those bring back memories

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
      pizzelles, man those bring back memories

Between Thanksgiving, Christmas and special requests, the wife probably makes 20-30 dozen a year..
      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

We have a quesadilla maker that we could use to do some of this. Hadn't even thought of that. I like the "omelet" idea especially.

Kinda like this:

Comment

I have a George Foreman grill that has quesadilla grill-plate inserts. We use them for a lot of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Does it make blue waffles?

Great question... Mmmmmmmm love me some blue waffles...

Comment

Why the fuck do all of these faggots that have figured out how to use something for more than one use call it a "hack" It's not a fucking hack! When you hack something you take control of something against the will of the actual owners by breaking through established security measures.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Why the fuck do all of these faggots that have figured out how to use something for more than one use call it a "hack" It's not a fucking hack! When you hack something you take control of something against the will of the actual owners by breaking through established security measures.
                I never really understood the term "hack" being used this way either.

It's always been a person that does a really shitty job, or the job that said person did. IE: That hackjob was done by that stupid fucking hack over there"
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  I never really understood the term "hack" being used this way either.

It's always been a person that does a really shitty job, or the job that said person did. IE: That hackjob was done by that stupid fucking hack over there"

Well, in fairness, most of these ideas end up looking like hackjobs once they're executed, so it's a bit fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Well, in fairness, most of these ideas end up looking like hackjobs once they're executed, so it's a bit fitting.
                    Fair enough.

Check out these life hacks that will blow your mind!
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                    X