No announcement yet.

Getting back into overseas contracting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome news. I told you this shit takes forever.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Glad for you man.
      Stay safe!

David

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        Nah man, im actually just saving for a c6 z06, my absolute dream car (moderate standards lol). And probably pay off my mortgage or put the remaining cash towards 2-3 acres of land.
        Awesome, I guess I should get that wrench and vice block back before you leave, lmao!!

Comment

• Got here wednesday. It was 119* when I got off the bird. A bit different than 2010, the last time I was in Iraq. Im on a DoS base, shockingly theres a bar and a liquor store. Thats an unexpected change. 11 months 27 days left.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            Got here wednesday. It was 119* when I got off the bird. A bit different than 2010, the last time I was in Iraq. Im on a DoS base, shockingly theres a bar and a liquor store. Thats an unexpected change. 11 months 27 days left.
            Awesome. I'm glad it's worked out for you. Don't start counting those just yet. If it turns into a good thing you are gonna run that bitch until they make you go home.

Comment

• Hell yeah, have fun and watch your 6. I'm looking forward to some cold beers and stories

Comment

• I may have gotten an old member here a job working on base with me in Niger. His resume is first on the list to offer the job to all he gas to do is accept it. Should take him a couple weeks to process in all the paperwork and background and them he can head this way.

For right now I'm gonna keep who it is under wraps. Hopefully he accepts the job. Be good to have another actual friend out here.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                  I may have gotten an old member here a job working on base with me in Niger. His resume is first on the list to offer the job to all he gas to do is accept it. Should take him a couple weeks to process in all the paperwork and background and them he can head this way.

For right now I'm gonna keep who it is under wraps. Hopefully he accepts the job. Be good to have another actual friend out here.
                  Yeah that would be pretty cool

David

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                    I may have gotten an old member here a job working on base with me in Niger. His resume is first on the list to offer the job to all he gas to do is accept it. Should take him a couple weeks to process in all the paperwork and background and them he can head this way.

I'll catch you in 2021 lol
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      I'll catch you in 2021 lol
                      I'll probably still be doing it. Hope not, but....

Comment

Working...
                      X