Active shooter....Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
    No blood on the casings that were presumably there beforehand, the blood flow suggests he was already laying on his back when the brains were displaced, and the firearm is roughly 4.5 feet from either hand.

Seems odd.

Budd Dwyer held on to his pistol and showed us all just how long the blood flows after the brain loses most function.
    Why would there be blood on them? If he ventilated himself standing up then there's shit on the ceiling and walls, then he hit the floor and bled out. How does the flow suggest anything at all? Surely you can't be asserting that the blood flowing away from him means anything other than there was still blood pressure that suddenly found somewhere to go

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
      Why would there be blood on them? If he ventilated himself standing up then there's shit on the ceiling and walls, then he hit the floor and bled out. How does the flow suggest anything at all? Surely you can't be asserting that the blood flowing away from him means anything other than there was still blood pressure that suddenly found somewhere to go

And sorry for the brevity I'm on my phone
      The blood on his face depicts body position.
      Kinda hard to get it flow that way standing up.
      Hell, it's hard to do laying down.

How'd it get there?

Comment

Let's say he did it standing up.
        He falls down and bleeds out. Why did zero splatter land on the shells?
        Why does the suicide weapon have blood on it and not the casings?
        Why is the suicide weapon where it is?
        Last edited by Snatch Napkin; 10-03-2017, 09:16 PM.

Comment

No blood on the casings that were presumably there beforehand, the blood flow suggests he was already laying on his back when the brains were displaced, and the firearm is roughly 4.5 feet from either hand.

Seems odd.

Budd Dwyer held on to his pistol and showed us all just how long the blood flows after the brain loses most function.
          Eh I worked a suicide once where the person used a handgun shot through the roof of their mouth and the pistol landed on the other side of the room. The pic I saw was consitent with other scenes I've seen. He actually could have even used the rifle that fell standing up due to the bipod being deployed.

Comment

• Just saw your edit, lo3oz.

How would you kick a pistol passed a shoulder to end in a 1 o'clock position?
            His hand is at his waist, according to estimated shoulder positioning.

Comment

• Looks like it filled his mouth and flowed over to me but I'm just a guy on the internet lol. The entry wound is gunna bleed too.

Remember that "last interview" video where dude offed himself in a police interrogation room? He started pouring blood out his mouth and nose pretty quickly

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                Eh I worked a suicide once where the person used a handgun shot through the roof of their mouth and the pistol landed on the other side of the room. The pic I saw was consitent with other scenes I've seen. He actually could have even used the rifle that fell standing up due to the bipod being deployed.
                I've seen a lot, but never a flying gun.

That one would haunt me. Doesn't make any sense unless the suicidist were pissed about a bad shot.

Paddock's arm is straight down from the pistol with blood on it. Odd trajectory.

Comment

Let's say he did it standing up.
                  He falls down and bleeds out. Why did zero splatter land on the shells?
                  Why does the suicide weapon have blood on it and not the casings?
                  Why is the suicide where it is?
                  Are there high res pics somewhere? From the one posted it doesn't look clear enough to definitively say there's no fine splatter.

Gun has blood on it because it was closer to him until entry team member kicked or moved it away? I say thay because of the drips leading to/from it. Just a hunch but seems more plausible than the narrative you're presenting.

Isn't jewozzy a cop? Maybe he can clarify but I think it's SOP to move the weapon away from the person in a situation like that

Comment

Are there high res pics somewhere? From the one posted it doesn't look clear enough to definitively say there's no fine splatter.

Gun has blood on it because it was closer to him until entry team member kicked or moved it away? I say thay because of the drips leading to/from it. Just a hunch but seems more plausible than the narrative you're presenting
                    How can you kick a pistol away from the position of his hand to wind up above and to the left of his shoulder?

Comment

• Fuck dude idk, maybe they played hackey sack with it. I just think you're being to granular in your critique of the scene

Also I just read that 12 of the rifles had bump stocks on them, which makes the sustained fire even more reasonable as he wouldn't even need to reload, just grab a new one and keep going

Comment

• These are the best I can come up with from the liveleak link provided earlier.
                        Bloodspatter doesn't match soaked blood and fresh blood, gun, or casings.

Comment

• What needs to match?

Also the casing right above his head looks to have some blood on it near the neck, but could just be light

Comment

• Lol at Snatch Napkin being a certified blood splatter analyst who does his investigtions via grainy cell phone pics.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• He was standing with a tripod equipped weapon in front of a curtained window when he shot himself, thus falling down leaving a foot under the weapon he was killing people with?

Comment

He was standing with a tripod equipped weapon in front of a curtained window when he shot himself, thus falling down leaving a foot under the weapon he was killing people with?
                                Why not standing with a pistol in his hand and that gun on the floor already? Of all the weapons present why are you sure that's the one he was firing last?

Comment

Working...
                                X