No announcement yet.

$55 CHL Class - September 17th - Rockwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad will be joining me in this class. He's an old school hot-rodder from the 60's. At one time he had a 65 Tri-power GTO.

Comment

Can we get a list of the confirmed?
      IMG_0424

Comment

We have about 21 on the list so far. As long as the OP does not mind, we can take new people up until basically the night before.

If you have not already sent your info to Chopped, you can send it to he or I and we will get you on the list.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

So for the photos, I can take a passport photo up with me, my pistol and 50 rounds of ammo and good to go right? All the forms will be filled out there correct?

Comment

If its not to late I'd like to join the class.

Comment

Just confirming I'm on the list. Again I will be bringing spare firearms.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                  Just confirming I'm on the list. Again I will be bringing spare firearms.
                  Yes, you are on the list....

Venix confirmed that Mike will be sending out info via email later in the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                    Yes, you are on the list....

Venix confirmed that Mike will be sending out info via email later in the week.
                    Yes sir, email will go out very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by cmltoe View Post
                      If its not to late I'd like to join the class.
                      Make sure you email chopped your info so he can get it to us.

Comment

I've sent my info to chopped, I know you guys are sending emails sometime this week, but I have one question. Since I am only coming for a renewal I was just wonder what time I should be done. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                          I've sent my info to chopped, I know you guys are sending emails sometime this week, but I have one question. Since I am only coming for a renewal I was just wonder what time I should be done. Thanks
                          We are going to shoot before lunch, and then go to lunch (depending on how quick I get through basic handgun). For the renewals I will either test you guys during lunch, or right when we get back, and then you are done.

Comment

Also, for everyone coming out, if it is at all possible please bring cash. I will most likely not have a way to accept credit cards at the classroom we are using.

Comment

Talked to Mike, the instructor, this morning. He called to confirm, and said he will send out the email to everyone today.
                              IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED GET YOUR INFO TO US TODAY SO WE CAN GET YOU ADDED!

Venix, he is needing the updated list from you with the emails.
                              THANKS!

Comment

hey guys im going to have to back out. im broke as shit right now and just cant spend the $55 on this right now. kinda pisses me off since this is such a good deal. hope everyone has fun and good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X