$55 CHL Class - September 17th - Rockwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
    Talked to Mike, the instructor, this morning. He called to confirm, and said he will send out the email to everyone today.
    IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED GET YOUR INFO TO US TODAY SO WE CAN GET YOU ADDED!

Venix, he is needing the updated list from you with the emails.
    THANKS!
    Info is with him now. I would say this afternoon everyone has their emails.

Comment

For those who live in Fort Worth and would like to carpool shoot me a PM, I stay in N.Fort Worth and would be making the drive that way Saturday and can fit a few more in my truck.

Comment

I got my CHL with these guys back in Jan of this year. I would recomend them to anyone as they did a good job IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
          Talked to Mike, the instructor, this morning. He called to confirm, and said he will send out the email to everyone today.
          IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED GET YOUR INFO TO US TODAY SO WE CAN GET YOU ADDED!

Venix, he is needing the updated list from you with the emails.
          THANKS!
          Waiting on 1 person's info and I'll send it over. So far my group is 7 people.
          Ded

Comment

Sent all info.
            Ded

Comment

Emails are sent. Note that I30 is going to be shut down this weekend (It was last weekend and prob will be next weekend).

I am looking for an alternate path to the classroom location. I think 80 may be the better route.

Comment

Got the email today. Since we're gonna be there for 10 hours...are we supposed to bring lunch or snacks, or will we break for lunch..or what?

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  Got the email today. Since we're gonna be there for 10 hours...are we supposed to bring lunch or snacks, or will we break for lunch..or what?
                  I give an hour for lunch. For the morning you can bring drinks or w.e else with you. Just don't bring messy stuff. I will also give 5-10min breaks every hour or so to let people walk about and let your mind rest. The 10 hours will fly by before you know it!

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                    Emails are sent. Note that I30 is going to be shut down this weekend (It was last weekend and prob will be next weekend).

I am looking for an alternate path to the classroom location. I think 80 may be the better route.

http://g.co/maps/2g924
                    I was just going to post that. For the folks coming in from the West 80 to 460 to 740 around to Heath would be much better....

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                      For those who live in Fort Worth and would like to carpool shoot me a PM, I stay in N.Fort Worth and would be making the drive that way Saturday and can fit a few more in my truck.

PM sent on behalf of myself and hotrod66stang

Comment

Also, we may have rain on Saturday. While we will be shooting in the stalls, you still may get a little mud on your shoes getting to them, or walking around. Please wear shoes you can change or ones you do not want to ruin just in case.

We will be meeting at the classroom first to cover gun safety and such.

Comment

Ok, just wanting to make a checklist to make sure I bring everything I need. Let me know if I overlooked anything.

Pistol
                          Ammo
                          Eye protection
                          Ear protection
                          $55 cash
                          Pen and paper
                          Extra set of shoes so I don't muddy up someone else's car

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                            Ok, just wanting to make a checklist to make sure I bring everything I need. Let me know if I overlooked anything.

Pistol
                            Ammo
                            Eye protection
                            Ear protection
                            $55 cash
                            Pen and paper
                            Extra set of shoes so I don't muddy up someone else's car
                            That sounds perfect.

I strongly suggest to anyone else coming out to bring a second set of shoes or some rain boots just in case. I do not want anyone to get mud in their cars.

Comment

Did not receive an email confirmation. Sent Chopped a PM with my info a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                                That sounds perfect.

I strongly suggest to anyone else coming out to bring a second set of shoes or some rain boots just in case. I do not want anyone to get mud in their cars.
                                I already ruined my old pair of shoes and chunked them, all I have is my new ones. I guess my dumb ass will get my own truck dirty.

Comment

Working...
                                X