No announcement yet.

22lr AR uppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I had ordered one of the Palmetto blem uppers @ $39 when they were available. I'm looking at $60 shipped so far as the cheapest I've seen in the last couple days. Didn't think too much about the Palmetto stripper upper after I decided to buy a complete upper until I ordered the 22 setup

The only negative 1 gentleman had about the poly upper was accuracy seemed to be hurt with the poly and factory foregrip. He fashioned a free float handguard from some abs material he had and said it was much better. I don't remember his grouping size at this point before or after.

Comment

I have CMMG dedicated seems to be ok
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
        I wish I had ordered one of the Palmetto blem uppers @ $39 when they were available. I'm looking at $60 shipped so far as the cheapest I've seen in the last couple days. Didn't think too much about the Palmetto stripper upper after I decided to buy a complete upper until I ordered the 22 setup

The only negative 1 gentleman had about the poly upper was accuracy seemed to be hurt with the poly and factory foregrip. He fashioned a free float handguard from some abs material he had and said it was much better. I don't remember his grouping size at this point before or after.
        What do you want for the poly's?
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

If anyone is interested Palmetto sent me an upper with the .22 conversion kit instead of what I ordered, I decided to just keep it and reorder the upper I wanted. Anyways I'm going to keep the upper, but have no use for the .22 conversion and will be in Plano this weekend if some one wants to purchase the conversion.

This is the kit it came from

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            If anyone is interested Palmetto sent me an upper with the .22 conversion kit instead of what I ordered, I decided to just keep it and reorder the upper I wanted. Anyways I'm going to keep the upper, but have no use for the .22 conversion and will be in Plano this weekend if some one wants to purchase the conversion.

PM sent

Comment

Chiappa M4 .22 upper on a spikes lower.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post

LOL Palmetto strikes again.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  LOL Palmetto strikes again.
                  I wish they would ship my orders already. Ordered a shotgun from them back on 12/27 and it hasn't shipped yet.

Comment

Just got in my PSA order, half isn't even in the box, go figure

Comment

Palmetto fucks stuff up so bad, it's absolutely hilarious. I make fun of them all the time because of it.

You order a magpul front foregrip, you get a choke for a remington 870, a duck call, and 15 magazines for a makarov pistol.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Palmetto fucks stuff up so bad, it's absolutely hilarious. I make fun of them all the time because of it.

You order a magpul front foregrip, you get a choke for a remington 870, a duck call, and 15 magazines for a makarov pistol.
                        Ya, with their prices being so cheap to begin with I have no idea how they stay in business. I guarantee they lose thousands upon thousands every day just from fucking up shipping. I've had them twice now only ship me half my order and another time send me 1k of 9mm out of the blue.

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                          Ya, with their prices being so cheap to begin with I have no idea how they stay in business. I guarantee they lose thousands upon thousands every day just from fucking up shipping. I've had them twice now only ship me half my order and another time send me 1k of 9mm out of the blue.
                          SO.............you got my 9mm ammo hua?

Comment

I love PSA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Second dibbs on the kit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                                SO.............you got my 9mm ammo hua?
                                Lol, I ordered a stripped upper from them or something, my wife called and said a very heavy box had come in, I told her she was mistaken, had her open it and sure enough.... I called them for days to no avail and finally chalked it up to a lose/gain. Week later, the upper came in

Comment

Working...
                                X