No announcement yet.

22lr AR uppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still waiting for my dispute with the credit card to finalize after PSA double billed me during the black Friday sales.

Comment

Ive had good luck with PSA on everything except my lowers. They keep saying they haven't gotten my FFL info that the gun shop has been faxing them over and over.
      2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
      2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
      2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

4.5" Clint Beyer barrel with Silencerco sparrow. CMMG Evolution bolt w/ anti-bounce weight/sear trip, taccom firing pin, taccom extractor, taccom pressure plug, bolt hold open, forward assist, boonie packer mag well adapter for S&W 15-22 mags, CMMG .22 upper receiver w/ deflector & dust cover reduction. Weighs 4lbs 3oz w/ mag & suppressor!

Keith - http://www.taccom3g.com/AR15_PISTOL_BARRELS.html

That might interest you.
        Last edited by CJ; 01-09-2014, 08:51 PM.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Thanks CJ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post

4.5" Clint Beyer barrel with Silencerco sparrow. CMMG Evolution bolt w/ anti-bounce weight/sear trip, taccom firing pin, taccom extractor, taccom pressure plug, bolt hold open, forward assist, boonie packer mag well adapter for S&W 15-22 mags, CMMG .22 upper receiver w/ deflector & dust cover reduction. Weighs 4lbs 3oz w/ mag & suppressor!

Keith - http://www.taccom3g.com/AR15_PISTOL_BARRELS.html

That might interest you.
            Newbie here with my first two complete lowers. Looking at doing one at a 22. to do something like this would I have to get each part and build it myself? I don't like the kits a much so really would like something more like this. just trying to figure out if it's doable and if it's affordable. Sorry for all the questions, trying to learn a little as I go!

Comment

Bad ass lookin upper CJ.

Comment

Originally posted by kpc01 View Post
                Newbie here with my first two complete lowers. Looking at doing one at a 22. to do something like this would I have to get each part and build it myself? I don't like the kits a much so really would like something more like this. just trying to figure out if it's doable and if it's affordable. Sorry for all the questions, trying to learn a little as I go!
                It depends on how you want to do it. Usually piecing one together becomes more necessary when you're going to build an SBR, because really short barrels don't come on any complete uppers. If you were looking to built a 16" barrel gun, I would just buy an upper and change what you want.

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                Bad ass lookin upper CJ.
                Thanks man, can't wait to try it on auto.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Thanks man, can't wait to try it on auto.
                  That is gonna be a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by MGannaway View Post
                    Ive had good luck with PSA on everything except my lowers. They keep saying they haven't gotten my FFL info that the gun shop has been faxing them over and over.
                    I just went through the same thing with them. Took three weeks from the day I ordered till they got delivered. :boggle:
                    Jon

Comment

That is gonna be a blast.
                      ...if ammo can be found.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                        ...if ammo can be found.
                        You would think that a year later they might have the damned shortage fixed.

Comment

I'm going to build a .22 ar pistol here soon.

Comment

You would think that a year later they might have the damned shortage fixed.
                            That is no lie dude. If you go by walmart or academy there is prob 10,000 rounds of .223 and 5.56 per store, yet not one box of .22lr.

I went by academy on the way home two days ago and there was almost an entire shelf of .223/5.56 and about half a shelf of .45acp.

Comment

Bear with me as I am not savvy with these conversion kits, but is it as simple as getting the conversion below, a stripped lower, a lower parts kit, hand grip and a butt stock? What about the buffer tube, spring, etc? What else am I missing to complete a rifle with this conversion?

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                                Bear with me as I am not savvy with these conversion kits, but is it as simple as getting the conversion below, a stripped lower, a lower parts kit, hand grip and a butt stock? What about the buffer tube, spring, etc? What else am I missing to complete a rifle with this conversion?

Stevo
                                That and a built lower will net you a functioning rifle minus a rear sight. A stripped lower and a Rifle build kit (I believe it's called) would give you enough components to build the lower out.

Lower Build Kit http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...build-kit.html

Stripped Lower http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-receiver.html

Comment

Working...
                                X