22lr AR uppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, here it is running:

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Sooooooo jealous right now. Do want!
      Jon

Comment

You should come shoot sometime. It is my new favorite gun. So much fun to shoot. I do need to slow the cyclic rate down a little.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I keep hoping to run into you and Alex out at the pit one day. You guys have some of the coolest toys.
          Jon

Comment

CJ, that came out awesome.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Jelly.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Need
                Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Okay so apparently they make 32rd M&P 15-22 mags now? I had no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    What you got? In keeping with the .22lr trend, let's discuss your .22lr uppers. What works and what doesn't?
                    my LM7 and my KPF .22lr uppers both work

Comment

Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
                      That is great. Two companies that no longer make them. I will keep looking.

Comment

I picked up a poly upper receiver. Need a barrel, bolt set and a few odds and ends and it will be an all poly .22lr pistola (maybe form 1 for SBR).

Comment

Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
                          Wish I could find an lm7

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Wish I could find an lm7
                            1000 round burst would make for one hell of a suppressor test.

Comment

I finally got this thing together. Ordered a Taccom 4.5" carbon fiber wrapped barrel and their upgraded bolt group. Installing it into the poly upper was no fun. The receiver extension of the barrel was nearly a press fit into the cheap upper receiver I am using. Then I had to modify the charging handle, knocked off the side lugs and had to shave the head that contacts the bolt just to get the bolt to seat against the barrel. But I test fired it and it cracked off then ejected just fine.

Before modifying the charging handle

After

I have a Samson 7" Evo rail coming. Total length with the Gemtech Outback is 7.5"

Once I am satisfied that it runs without any issues (may take some trips to the range to work out bugs), I am going to SBR the lower and paint it.
                              Last edited by KBScobravert; 09-02-2014, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X