Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for an AK47 or 74..where to look for best deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sent
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Can you send one my way Alex? I need a 7.62x39 gun.
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
        I'd jump on this. I have one and it's a great shooting ak.
        I sent a PM but he hasnt responded yet.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          as long as it doesnt have a canted front sight, every single one of the century guns I have had was badly canted.
          Their WASRs are sketchy, but I haven't heard of one problem with the PAP line of rifles.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
            Their WASRs are sketchy, but I haven't heard of one problem with the PAP line of rifles.
            I heard the same thing about their VZ's, and here I am with a canted sight on my VZ in the safe. The Century Bulgarian AK74 I have? Canted front sight.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I heard the same thing about their VZ's, and here I am with a canted sight on my VZ in the safe. The Century Bulgarian AK74 I have? Canted front sight.
              So this has me wondering.... is there something stupid that Century does in shipping these rifles that cants the front sight? It's way too common. Ever WASR I saw the sight was slightly canted, some really bad others so so, some barely but still canted. Some had decent magwell fits and others did not. This is a machining thing though... the front sight cant? What is causing it? Surely they aren't all being installed offcenter.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                So this has me wondering.... is there something stupid that Century does in shipping these rifles that cants the front sight? It's way too common. Ever WASR I saw the sight was slightly canted, some really bad others so so, some barely but still canted. Some had decent magwell fits and others did not. This is a machining thing though... the front sight cant? What is causing it? Surely they aren't all being installed offcenter.
                QC guy/girl has a lazy eye?
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  Simple, they are not laser bore sighting the guns to set the front sight. And they must not have a jig to set the front sight. Careless lazy ass work. Typical of Century. A hallmark, really.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 85turbocoupe View Post
                    I've got a NIB Century Arms Zastava m70 opap with 2 - 30rd mags I'd sell. Shoot me a PM if interested.
                    Jason never heard from you last night. Let me know something please.

Comment

Picked up this Zastava M70 O-PAP from Jason (85turbocoupe) earlier today. Very clean gun. Thanks Jason...lookin forward to testing it out.

Last edited by ram57ta; 08-31-2014, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        Picked up this Zastava M70 from Jason (85turbocoupe) earlier today. Very clean gun. Thanks Jason...lookin forward to testing it out.

M70 what?

Comment

M70 what?
                          I edited the post...but its an M70 O-PAP

Comment

Working...
                          X