X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Jon

Comment

• That looks fun, seriously. I've never fired a red dot before.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              if anybody is playing name that movie its Dead Heat with Joe Piscopo

Its an odd zombie action buddy cop movie

Comment

• Top feedin like a boss!!

Comment

• Lol! Is that a Nork?
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy

Comment

• I wonder how many North Koreans died trying to chrome that gun?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I wonder how many North Koreans died trying to chrome that gun?

They used the souls of 10 teenage virgin girls to plate it with; I'd say that it was worth it.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• 03 cobra

Comment

• Just cause a few of us were bored...

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• So this was actually a thing in WWI.

Originally posted by lincolnboy

Comment

• Ah yeah. The periscope rifle!
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                                Brave to point a loaded taurus at yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X