Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ded

Comment

• the krink violin is worthy of being blown up for wall hanging.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        the krink violin is worthy of being blown up for wall hanging.
        I will have it made if you hang it up in your house for a period of at least one year.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          I will have it made if you hang it up in your house for a period of at least one year.
          done.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            done.
            So this arrived today.

Nice canvas wrapped wood display with a hanging wire already built in:

Comment

• Lmao!!!!!!!

Comment

• awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  So this arrived today.

too damn funny!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Wanted to make sure this didn't go anywhere.

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Art:

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    the krink violin is worthy of being blown up for wall hanging.
                    Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    done.
                    So this arrived today.

Comment

• I love this site.
                      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Haha . Doc, that is fucking funny!
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Thank you gentlemen.

I believe this fine piece of artwork will grace CJ's household for years to come, simultaneously increasing both its level of elegance and class.

Comment

• Pick out a place to hang it yet? Front entry way or over the mantle lol?

I can see that getting passed around from person to person for a while.
                            Jon

Comment

• YESSSSSSSS!!! I fucking love it!

Comment

• Lol
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X