Strip Club suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
    A buddy of mine's family used to be partners in the Lodge and at one time the the girls got free college as long as they maintained a 3.0 GPA. That was one of the ways they were able to keep a lot of their talent. Not sure if they still do that.
    Is he a Rizos? I wasn't aware that Dawn had a partner other than Nick. Three years ago she relinquished control to Nick, her ex husband, and Nick fired the long time GM. Knowing what I know about Nick, I guarantee you he scrapped any and every "benefit" they offered employees. I'm still of the opinion that meth has had more of an impact on that industry as a whole than anything else, like pulling benefits, etc.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post

I should have said hard, manufactured drugs.
      That's a tougher conversation to have and I don't know the answer. But as it has already been pointed out, this war on drugs isn't exactly working and is so completely ineffective that it's comical.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Is he a Rizos? I wasn't aware that Dawn had a partner other than Nick. Three years ago she relinquished control to Nick, her ex husband, and Nick fired the long time GM. Knowing what I know about Nick, I guarantee you he scrapped any and every "benefit" they offered employees. I'm still of the opinion that meth has had more of an impact on that industry as a whole than anything else, like pulling benefits, etc.
        His last name starts with a V. All of those Greeks are related and have pieces of each others businesses. I'm not sure how long ago it was when they had that policy but I know every time I call him up and want to go up there he meets me tell's whoevers working our group is VIP and the girls and drinks come over non-stop. Overall it is actually a more tamed down place than I generally like going but I always went to the Clubhouse and Fare when I was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          the only publicly traded titty bar.
          Lol wut?
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            Lol wut?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Eh they just abuse prescription drugs.
              Which is also very illegal.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                While you can say that all you want, if that shit was legal it would most likely have three times the followers. You know there are people out there that actually don't do things just because they are illegal? Kind of like how some religious people act right, just in case!

I should have said hard, manufactured drugs.
                The number of people not doing drugs just because they are illegal are minimal. Most who are interested try at some point and most who want to keep doing it do it even after they get caught and do time. The laws against drugs have done nothing to stop their use and have only resulted in prison overcrowding so you get real criminals like thieves and child molestors out early to make room. At this point it is just an excuse for the police to pull people over and commit civil asset forfeiture.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Wonder if they offer any stock holder benefits? Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    At this point it is just an excuse for the police to pull people over and commit civil asset forfeiture.
                    Preach!

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                      Wonder if they offer any stock holder benefits? Hmmm
                      Nope, other than an invite to their annual stockholder meeting. They seem to be moving more towards the restaurant industry than strip clubs lately btw.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        Nope, other than an invite to their annual stockholder meeting. They seem to be moving more towards the restaurant industry than strip clubs lately btw.
                        That Ricky Bobby's was a great move.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          I think they have the same or better beer specials all the time. Just ignore the broken glass in the parking lot, it's from other people's cars so you'll be fine!
                          I think it's crown instead of beer on Tuesdays.

Comment

There's a strip joint in dallas that has a camel toe contest.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I was at the Clubhouse last month for a bachelor party, and there was some decent talent there, but a lot of "Ew, go away" as well.
                              That would also be pretty far to Uber.

I went to Cabaret North a few years ago and it was okay. Apparently, it's called "Buck's Wild" now, so who knows.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                There's a strip joint in dallas that has a camel toe contest.
                                Do tell?
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X