Apartments in Uptown Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apartments in Uptown Dallas

Any members living in Dallas uptown? We just don't know much about it at far as rent and decent buildings. Any info would be appreciated. Our daughters' office is a tad north of downtown, and she and the wife are currently out shopping the area. TIA.

I will require photos of the daughter before weighing in on such matters.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Shes gonna pay alot for a little...relatively speaking. And maybe party a lot.

Comment

In Uptown you'll get what you pay for. Cheaper means loud after 2 pm, plus all weekend.

It is douche bag central, some girls like the attention, while others wonder why they don't call back. Make sure she has friends living down there or she might not like it.

<-Lived there for a year. It was fun but got old. If you're single its a paradise.

Edit--Anything under $1200 for a 1 bedroom is cheaper.
        2012 Mustang GT 6/MT

Comment

It's mainly about convenience for her. We live out in the sticks, and it's a helluva commute (my wife drives it every day). We've got plenty of space for her to live here free, but she hates the drive...been in Austin too long where everything was in close proximity (even though their traffic is fucking horrible). They saw one today that she can sublet (people are getting married) for the remainder of a 1 year lease (about 7 months) for $885.

Thanks for the info, except Geofster, of course. ;-)

Comment

Well at least the lease is short that way she can get a feel for it.

The crowd in uptown is nothing like Austin.
            2012 Mustang GT 6/MT

Comment

Originally posted by Whitegts View Post
              Well at least the lease is short that way she can get a feel for it.

The crowd in uptown is nothing like Austin.
              No stench of filthy hippies=good thing.

Comment

Damn $885... ugggh I miss Texas.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Damn $885... ugggh I miss Texas.
                  Just not Texans.

Comment

It's not Uptown but The Village is close to that area and a lot cheaper.

Comment

A girl at work just moved out of the Alum(e?) off Cedar Springs. It's in the gayborhood, but she liked it. She only moved because her roommate left and she wanted something cheaper.

I agree that unless she has friends down there she is better off a little further north (like the Village).

Comment

Where is the village?

Comment

north border - northwest highway, east border - skillman, west border - 75, south border - lovers. everything inside that is the village

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            Where is the village?
                            It's off 75 and Northwest Hwy, but is a big complex. The boundaries are basically Northwest Hwy. on the North, Skillman St. on the East, Lovers Ln. on the South, and Greenville Ave. on the West.

EDIT: That apparently took me a long time to type...

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                              north border - northwest highway, east border - skillman, west border - 75, south border - lovers. everything inside that is the village
                              Got it.

Comment

Working...
                              X