• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here gotten the Vaccine yet?

Just as posted, any side effects?
    Yes.
    0%
    No fuck it, I'd rather be sick and possibly die.
    0%
    Yes, but I am not eligible yet.
    0%
    Evil Jose say's, fuck that! We don't need no stinking shot!
    0%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Got the Moderna vaccine 1st dose three weeks ago, no side effects.

Comment

Fiancé got both moderna, sore arm after the first, sick and fever for 24hrs after second.

I’m eligible, just too lazy to get it
      2012 GT500

Comment

mom just got her 2nd a couple days ago, sore arm and a 1* temp raise after 2nd was as bad as it went for her.

Comment

My mom had her first with no noticeable effects and she bitches about everything so I would have heard about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            Fiancé got both moderna, sore arm after the first, sick and fever for 24hrs after second.
            Same for my wife.

Comment

We're supposedly on the list but who knows how long that'll be. I'm still riding out my immunity after the hospital stay So I think I'm good for a minute!

Comment

Get my second Moderna tomorrow. 1st shot was sore arm little bit of headache and upset stomach

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Received my 2nd dose of Moderna yesterday. First shot left me with a sore arm at the injection site that lasted for approximately 3 days.

The second shot didn’t hit me until this morning. Fever, chills and joint pain have just now subsided- I’m 36 hours out from the shot.

My wife is 1a and received her 2nd dose at the same time and aside from being tired, has experienced zero issues.

Comment

I'm sure a few people that volunteered are already dead and can't reply to the poll...

Comment

My wife did her 2nd Moderna dose on Sunday. 1st wasn't too bad, she said she felt like it was a minor cold the next day. The 2nds got her pretty good. Severe chills, extremely sore arm for 3 days, nausea and dizziness for 4 days.
                      Originally posted by Marisa
                      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I have received both doses of Pfizer, almost a month since the second.

First shot, no side effects other than sore arm.
                        Second shot-
                        Received at 2:15 on Wednesday. Completely fine that day, not even a sore arm. Next day arm was pretty sore. 4:00pm on Thursday started getting chills, cold as fuck. Flannel pajamas, thick ass robe, two blankets, couldn't get warm for shit. Body aches, joint pain. 100.7 fever. Took a few Advil, passed out on the couch and woke up three hours later feeling a little better. Went to bed and slept the best nights sleep I have had in years. Woke up Friday morning feeling great, all side effects gone.

Comment

I have heard over and over that the 2nd one gives people fever, muscle aches, joint aches, body chills... I wouldn’t be shocked at all if someone ran tests after “vaccine #2” and tested positive for China Virus.

It’s pretty easy to “vaccinate” people if they’re technically getting hit with a mild case of the shit on dose #2. It makes me laugh to think about it that ways. It’s like “hey peasants, guess what?! You just willingly got the exact virus you’re freaking out about getting!”
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I received mine yesterday, wife too. We were able to register through Collin co. a few weeks back. I know/heard of too many people that have gotten the virus and several that have died from it. The people in my family that have gotten it have been very sick except for a few nephews that were just over 20 years old and had mild symptoms.
                            I don't wat to get this bullshit and have to trust the vaccine.

We also have close friends that are in the medical field and have have already had their vaccines and so far no bad side effects other that what has already been stated in this thread...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I chose the natural version of the vaccine by default.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X