Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
    bro. so technically you were penetrated by her clitoris.

makes you really ask... monster clit, or really small penis?

how many penthouse letters have you written?
    I never measured the thing but it was pretty good sized and big clits were not unique to her. All bodybuilder chicks have fat ones; lots of non steroid use chicks also have big ones. Get your face in enough crotches and you'll find that out. No penetration; just think of someone just setting a pencil in your asscrack lengthwise while your laying on your belly.

No letters to any adult publication have come from me. I used to frequently write letters to High-tech Performance; Turbo Magazine, and Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords though.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      I never measured the thing but it was pretty good sized and big clits were not unique to her. All bodybuilder chicks have fat ones; lots of non steroid use chicks also have big ones. Get your face in enough crotches and you'll find that out. No penetration; just think of someone just setting a pencil in your asscrack lengthwise while your laying on your belly.

No letters to any adult publication have come from me. I used to frequently write letters to High-tech Performance; Turbo Magazine, and Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords though.
      “- Dante: You wouldn't wanna be with a girl with an oversized clit?
      - Randal: No, 'cause the next step is a guy with an undersized dick.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Nope. You goofy bastard.

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        I felt her clit kind of get tucked between my butt cheeks. It was awkward.
        Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
        bro. so technically you were penetrated by her clitoris.

makes you really ask... monster clit, or really small penis?
        I rest my case.

stop asking. You people can all go watch and talk about hentai on your own time
        WH

Comment

• ^^^ Good lord; I've had more in my crack when my underwear rides up then when a body builder who later becomes a B level star stuck in my ass while sitting on my ass.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• bro, my next move was the clerks ii clip!

Comment

• This used to be a decent thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                This used to be a decent thread.
                SVO used to be straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  SVO used to be straight.
                  Still am straight. The day you start thinking that a woman with a large clit is a dude is the day you start thinking a woman with slim hips and no tits is a teenage boy. Sex/gender is one or the other with absolutely nothing in between.

Comment

Still am straight. The day you start thinking that a woman with a large clit is a dude is the day you start thinking a woman with slim hips and no tits is a teenage boy. Sex/gender is one or the other with absolutely nothing in between.
                    Ellen degeneress (sp ck) has nailed the teenage boy look
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

A clit made large through steriod use, which increases testosterone levels, which is the primary sex hormone and anabolic steroid in males.

I think it could be argued that you are at LEAST 30% gay after taking a lil smokey in the cheeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        Ellen degeneress (sp ck) has nailed the teenage boy look
                        And I would fuck her silly if given a chance and if it was guaranteed to make it into The National Enquirer.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        A clit made large through steriod use, which increases testosterone levels, which is the primary sex hormone and anabolic steroid in males.

I think it could be argued that you are at LEAST 30% gay after taking a lil smokey in the cheeks.
                        Thinking that a woman taking steroids makes her a man opens you up to the delusional belief that a man taking female hormones becomes a woman. I've banged plenty of chicks that just have big clits naturally without steroids.

Comment

• Where does this go next?

SOUTH AFRICA: Attacks on white farmers are no ordinary crimes. the horror experienced during farm tortures is almost incomprehensible according to 2014 report, “The Reality of Farm Tortures in South Africa”, by AfriForum.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                              Or fence's don't work on the border, but work great around the capital.

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                                Or fence's don't work on the border, but work great around the capital.
                                Exactly. Even the Mexican govt is like, "What the hell, Biden? You are fueling the cartel!"

Comment

Working...
                                X