No announcement yet.

RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to let him go last month off FB. i agonized over it, but it was hard. Esepcially when I get a FB "Luis liked ___" post that comes up in the feed. was too jarring.

Happy b-day

Comment

• He doesn't show up on my friends list any more, but when I go to his profile it still shows we're friends. Weird. Miss you man.

Comment

• Horrible news. He was always a gentleman in my experiences with him. Hope he's resting in peace.

Comment

• Wow. It's Grant!! Sup man...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Thinking about you today, buddy. Hard to believe it’s almost been a decade.
            2012 GT500

Comment

• If anyone is ever in the Little Elm area, you can stop by Honor Park and see the brick that I set up for Luis.

Last edited by FastFord19; 03-18-2021, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                If anyone is ever in the Little Elm area, you can stop by Honor Park and see the brick that I set up for Luis.

https://gofile-346b6c5341.us5.quickc...318_160457.JPG
                Your link didn't work for me, but that sounds like a pretty cool gesture.

Comment

• Try it now... Photobucket ruined everything.

Comment

• That’s crazy.. also mikec posted on this page.. he’s gone too right?
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      That’s crazy.. also mikec posted on this page.. he’s gone too right?
                      For more than 5yrs, iirc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        That’s crazy.. also mikec posted on this page.. he’s gone too right?
                        I think he left Dec 27, 2014. I still use his avatar in his memory.

View Michael Ray Christiana's obituary, contribute to their memorial, see their funeral service details, and more.

Last edited by line-em-up; 03-18-2021, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          Thinking about you today, buddy. Hard to believe it’s almost been a decade.

"Every man has two deaths, when he is buried in the ground and the last time someone says his name. In some ways men can be immortal."

– Ernest Hemingway

thanks for bumping this

Comment

• Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                            If anyone is ever in the Little Elm area, you can stop by Honor Park and see the brick that I set up for Luis.
                            That is kick ass!

Very nice guy and it was my pleasure to have him as a friend, I think about him very often...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• not going to lie this thread wrecked me tonight.
                              screw all you guys that tapped out early, save me a spot in push rod heaven.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                                Thinking about you today, buddy. Hard to believe it’s almost been a decade.
                                God damn you for bringing this back up, as I just re-read the whole thread and it still hurts.

And also.. God bless you for bringing it back up. I really needed to re-read it..

Miss you Luis, and love all of you guys..

Comment

Working...
                                X