Site down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site down

Was down for a couple days for me.. everyone else?
    "PSH!!!"

Yeah we had colo issues
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Site up!
      WH

Comment

I was starting to think that was the end.

Comment

This place still makes money. There's ads. Someone is paying something. Right?
          WH

Comment

Where/who is the colo

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              Where/who is the colo
              What he said! I was about to offer anything I could, despite bein across the country. The innernets isn't right when you can't load dfwm.

Comment

I went to the FB page but didn't see any updates since 2019? Glad to see it back.
                1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Labora View Post
                  I went to the FB page but didn't see any updates since 2019? Glad to see it back.
                  What FB page did you go to? It's active... sorta. We mentioned it on the FP page.

Comment

actually there is zero ad revenue now, I just removed all ads and going to member supported only, I got the colo bill down to $120/mo so if we could get to 72 VIP members (unlikely) it would cover the colo costs. I've been paying out of pocket so I considered killin it but I think this is one of the few places left with real freedom of speech around so that would suck. Colo is Tierpoint in Dallas
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                      actually there is zero ad revenue now, I'm planning on removing all ads and going to member supported only, I got the colo bill down to $120/mo so if we could get to 72 VIP members it would cover the colo costs.
                      You had me at zero ads, thanks.

Comment

Damn this shit is fast now w/o Ad's hah!

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          You had me at zero ads, thanks.
                          Thank you!

Comment

my world nearly collapsed yesterday when I couldn't log on....thank god it's back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              actually there is zero ad revenue now, I just removed all ads and going to member supported only, I got the colo bill down to $120/mo so if we could get to 72 VIP members (unlikely) it would cover the colo costs. I've been paying out of pocket so I considered killin it but I think this is one of the few places left with real freedom of speech around so that would suck. Colo is Tierpoint in Dallas
                              Where can I sign up?

Comment

Working...
                              X