• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• FT PLANO P!
        -Henry

Comment

• I hope this is a troll account, and not the actual opinion of an official lawyer running for office.
          Last edited by the spindoctor; 05-12-2021, 03:24 PM.
          Justin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            -Henry
            ahahahahaha!!!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by the spindoctor View Post
              I hope this is a troll account, and not the actual opinion of an official lawyer running for office.
              https://youtu.be/lTR1Ti3TjTQ
              Not only is the Plano police chief a bitch who marched with BLM protestors, he also sent out an email to officers specifically telling them that they can't arrest people for blocking traffic unless the blockage is on a major highway. And here I was thinking that the city council, the mayor and/or the DA should decide something like that. Needless to say, the police chief may need a new job soon.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• looked like preston and 121.

when was this? video said to be released friday.

protesters were marching up and down mcdermott in allen on the east side a few weeks ago. i think every allen tahoe was running that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                  looked like preston and 121.

when was this? video said to be released friday.

protesters were marching up and down mcdermott in allen on the east side a few weeks ago. i think every allen tahoe was running that day.
                  Looked more like 75 & 190 to me...
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• maybe, but preston has those double turning lanes under 121's bridge.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                        Looked more like 75 & 190 to me...
                        It’s the south side of Preston and 121. I can see my office when the camera pans west down the frontage road.

Comment

• Fuck plAno, left in '13 and ain't never moving back. The city council, police chief, mayor are all nutless cowards. I despise even driving in that town
                          My boy lives 1- mile north of 190 on Independence and aside from that, I only drive thru on 75, 190, 121 and the DNT.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I stand corrected... or sit corrected, at least at the moment.
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• What we already knew.

Maricopa County Ballot Batches Off by 17.5%, ‘Likely Joe Biden Did Not Win Arizona’

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X