Grown up Tacoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grown up Tacoma

Yall see the revised Tundra? It looks like a Tacoma, but at 40yrs old vs 20(this is how my mind perceived it).

Explore the features and the options you can get when you choose the 2024 Toyota Tundra with its intensely powerful twin-turbo engine and exceptional towing capacity.

Last edited by Tx Redneck; 06-20-2021, 06:59 AM.

Looks like a Chevy fucked a Ford. Taking a picture out of Hyundai’s playbook with the take one thing from everyone and make a hodgepodge vehicle.

Comment

I daily a 4banger Tacoma I fucking love it!
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        Looks like a Chevy fucked a Ford. Taking a picture out of Hyundai’s playbook with the take one thing from everyone and make a hodgepodge vehicle.
        Japanese always been like that. Never really wanted to put any time or effort into exterior aesthetic. Just be a knock off, and put their efforts elsewhere.
        WH

Comment

Not really feelin’ it. Maybe if they painted the entire bumper body colored, it would grow on me. But merging the grille into the bumper, and extending it all the way down just looks terrible IMO.

Also, what’s the point of the vents under the headlamps? Are they fake like most of the ones on the Supra??

Finally, take TOYOTA off the front grille. It’s just copying Ford. It doesn’t look that good anyways.

Comment

Hideous.

Comment

I'm diggin it, moreso than the offering from Ford and Chevy. The Dodge look nice, but Dodge.

Comment

I'd rather have a Tacoma. Did you know that the three lights on the front is a requirement because extra width of the truck

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  I'd rather have a Tacoma. Did you know that the three lights on the front is a requirement because extra width of the truck
                  We have 2 younger boys who are both already almost too small for the rear of teh Taco. I'm 6'1", the boss is 5'9" and we all know the Tacoma wasn't designed for taller-ish ppl, especially when you consider how low to the floorboard the seats are. For us, it forces you to sit where your hips are lower than your knees and that becomes painful after a little while of driving.

That said, I don't wanna be an early adopter of the new design, but I do see one in our future, especially if it gets better mileage. 2017 Taco is thirsty, but new Micheline tires helped that, we're up to almost 22mpg highway, 19ish around town.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    I was going to say " Ford, Dodge, and Chevy had and orgy and this was the result"

Comment

Looks like that thing puffs out a ton of smoke, look in that rear view mirror!

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Looks like a new GMC had a one night stand with a Tundra at billy bobs.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                            Nailed it.

Lol @ Rob

Comment

Its funny that they have pretty much taken all the mods Tundra owners have made over the past 14 years and put them in the truck. Like...we wanted these from the factory and they just NOW came out with them.

I have a 2007 and I have HID retrofits that look factory, I have a 10.1" touchscreen carplay /android unit (Yellowstangs photo), plus some owners have replaced their factory grill with the Sequoia grill that looks a lot like the first photo with the giant TOYOTA on the front.

Thanks for being so responsive Toyota.

Still, love my Tundra. When two of them have gone a million miles on original engine/trans, its a good buy.

Saying that...I won't be touching their turbo'd V6 until it has been proven many times over. The 5.7 is thirsty, but it has proven reliable.

Comment

Working...
                              X