No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess, now they want to spray us like bugs with their RAID cans. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...health-hazards

"A mouse study found that mice exposed to “respirable aerosols” of TEG also manifested a number of “nonspecific indications of toxicity,” including irritation, fluid imbalance, liver dysfunction and decreased body weight, along with “unexplained mortality” in female mice two to three days after exposure to the highest concentration of TEG."

Comment

• How do they "shed" to you? Sounds weird
      WH

Comment

• Not a pic, bad lawd is Project Veritas goin ham.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            That certainly explains why they are as secretly as possible cramming as many apartments into nice areas as they can. I knew since Bush (and the Super Nafta Highway idea that would make Dallas an inland port) that they wanted to push all people to the cities and use the EPA to sieze all the farmland, regulating into the hands of only large corporations (and Bill Gates). I had hoped it was conspiracy theory, but it still is manifesting, ain't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
              (and the Super Nafta Highway idea that would make Dallas an inland port)
              When they say "inland port" (IIPOD - International Inland Port of Dallas) they're talking about intermodal hubs for rail, trucking, etc - Project update from a few yrs ago here.

But, fun fact, in the past they actually wanted to get barges from GOM to DFW on the Trinity. For some history on all of that here's a good article: How Landlocked Dallas Once Tried to Become a Port City

The idea goes back to 1892 when they started clearing the river. The first paddleboat made it the 700 miles from the gulf all the way to Dallas in 1893... which took nearly a year to do.
              Not long before he was killed JFK signed a $900M package that would widen and straighten the river near Dallas, and even over toward Fort Worth (this is why the river now lives in a man-made channel west and south of downtown and not in its original path), but eventually the building of DFW Airport put an end to all of it.

A while ago (years) someone made a rendering of what Dallas as a real inland shipping port could look like:

Last edited by Strychnine; 06-29-2021, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                  That certainly explains why they are as secretly as possible cramming as many apartments into nice areas as they can. I knew since Bush (and the Super Nafta Highway idea that would make Dallas an inland port) that they wanted to push all people to the cities and use the EPA to sieze all the farmland, regulating into the hands of only large corporations (and Bill Gates). I had hoped it was conspiracy theory, but it still is manifesting, ain't it?
                  So no apartments = no nays?

I'm curious... what else causes that kind of deterrent? Svo maybe you can help me out here.

Also I'm starting to like Abbot more and more. He's getting a lot of things right these past few years.
                  WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    So no apartments = no nays?

I'm curious... what else causes that kind of deterrent?

Also I'm starting to like Abbot more and more. He's getting a lot of things right these past few years.
                    Law enforcement?

Comment

Comment

• This is along the lines of: The Left expects us to forgive DACA kids for the sins of their parents,the immediate generation of people, yet, white people will never be finished paying for the sins of their ancestors from hundreds of years ago.

Comment

• Happy 4th of July weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            When they say "inland port" (IIPOD - International Inland Port of Dallas) they're talking about intermodal hubs for rail, trucking, etc - Project update from a few yrs ago here.

But, fun fact, in the past they actually wanted to get barges from GOM to DFW on the Trinity. For some history on all of that here's a good article: How Landlocked Dallas Once Tried to Become a Port City

The idea goes back to 1892 when they started clearing the river. The first paddleboat made it the 700 miles from the gulf all the way to Dallas in 1893... which took nearly a year to do.
                            Not long before he was killed JFK signed a $900M package that would widen and straighten the river near Dallas, and even over toward Fort Worth (this is why the river now lives in a man-made channel west and south of downtown and not in its original path), but eventually the building of DFW Airport put an end to all of it.

A while ago (years) someone made a rendering of what Dallas as a real inland shipping port could look like:

While the Trinity River doesn't look like that, they still turned Dallas into an inland port. Just drive along I-45 south of I-20 and you'll see all of the yards and shipping containers.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                              While the Trinity River doesn't look like that, they still turned Dallas into an inland port. Just drive along I-45 south of I-20 and you'll see all of the yards and shipping containers.
                              The whole thing is pretty cool while being not cool at the same time.
                              It's cool bc as an international port, Dallas has even more assurance of success and Mexican beers.
                              Not cool because part of the globalist world view to relieve the people of their control of the land. If it wasn't the plan, they would for one thing stop foreign property purchases as part of some concerted effort to roadblock the selling out of the US.

Comment

Working...
                              X