Our Carless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    You are some extra special version of retarded. Do you really view the world through such dumb, broken fucking lenses? People like you are the reason everyone views conservative Americans as backwoods pieces of shit.
    This cracks me up so hard because you seem like such a genuinely kind person. You know when the nice guy talks shit to you that you really must be a fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      As I was watching the Yello Belly video, I kept thinking, "I used to hang out with these people???" I know most of them are just down to earth people trying to have a good time, but many of them look like they have a few loose screws and a shoe-sized IQ. Just trying to listen to the guy with the camera made me want to turn it off.
      I went further down the rabbit hole and looked at his Facebook.

Holy shit every post is "Bigtyme Baybee"

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        As I was watching the Yello Belly video, I kept thinking, "I used to hang out with these people???" I know most of them are just down to earth people trying to have a good time, but many of them look like they have a few loose screws and a shoe-sized IQ. Just trying to listen to the guy with the camera made me want to turn it off.
        You aint wrong. I have found that while becoming physically older, a lot of people I used to associate with have managed to mentally stay the same age.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
          This cracks me up so hard because you seem like such a genuinely kind person. You know when the nice guy talks shit to you that you really must be a fuck up.
          I’ve had the pleasure of knowing Matt for a very long time. I’ll just say that he calls em as he sees em.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            I’ve had the pleasure of knowing Matt for a very long time. I’ll just say that he calls em as he sees em.
            In this case he called them as they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              You are some extra special version of retarded. Do you really view the world through such dumb, broken fucking lenses? People like you are the reason everyone views conservative Americans as backwoods pieces of shit.
              He is and now he's posting comments with racial over tones. So I gave him a week to think about his dumb ass posts and if comes back acting like a dumb ass, he'll get longer...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Racial overtones = bans?

Awwwww shit, SVO is going to be gone!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  He is and now he's posting comments with racial over tones. So I gave him a week to think about his dumb ass posts and if comes back acting like a dumb ass, he'll get longer...
                  He'll be here posting on one of his other accounts shortly.

When is the last time you guys got to actually swing the ban hammer around here? (before this)

Comment

• Smegmastench in 3,2,1

Comment

• Agreed, Smegma Stench ftw.

Comment

• Thanks Rick, I haven't said shit but holy fuckballs does that guy annoy the fuck out of me. Half the time I start typing a reply to his dumbass but just erase it because it won't matter.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

When is the last time you guys got to actually swing the ban hammer around here? (before this)
                          … hmmmmm …
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            Racial overtones = bans?

Awwwww shit, SVO is going to be gone!
                            Fuck that guy, its not just this one post, hes been fucking up for a long time. If he's your booty buddy, tough shit.

Originally posted by Mike View Post

We don't hardly BAN anyone, he's just a dumb fuck and no one likes his dumb ass. He kept getting banned and he would re-register under an alias, over and over again. WHat does that tell you...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              … hmmmmm …
                              Don banned me as a joke not too long ago.

Well February of 2019.

Comment

• This place is thinning out so much that we can't afford to ban anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X