Lets have some fun...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets have some fun...

I work with a couple of younger guys, GREAT guys and we have a blast. Wanna stir one of him them up a bit for some fun. He's got an LS motor and trans for sale on marketplace. Will ya'll send him stupid offers and mess with him a bit.
    here's the ad...

Wow! They let you smoke crack where you work?

Comment

I just asked him if it would mount up in my Gen 1 viper

Comment

"Is Chuck there?"

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          "Is Chuck there?"
          Disappointed I didn’t think of that

Comment

Hi, my name is King, I am a representative for a prince is Dubia. I will wire you a check for 100,000 dollars but I need you to return most of the excess. I will have my carrier Perez Transport pick up the item in the morning. Thank you for your kind consideration in this matter.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Ya;ll are awesome. He's a great guy and doesn't get flustered at anything. It will be interesting to see what he has to say today.. I'll post up what I hear from him today..

Comment

This is Dan Bishop, Project manager with GE. After much deliberation and research I’m comfortable offering you about tree fiddy for your items.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  This is Dan Bishop, Project manager with GE. After much deliberation and research I’m comfortable offering you about tree fiddy for your items.
                  How is ole Dan Bishop, Project Manager at GE, doing these days?
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                    How is ole Dan Bishop, Project Manager at GE, doing these days?
                    Guessing better than Russ Martin... Anyone see his autopsy results yet ? I got $20 riding on the results

Comment

His only reply “no it won’t fit a viper”

I asked if he would take trades.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                        Guessing better than Russ Martin... Anyone see his autopsy results yet ? I got $20 riding on the results
                        Wikipedia says the official report notes chronic alcoholism

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                          Wikipedia says the official report notes chronic alcoholism

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                          Damn, and I thought all that drinking shit was schtick... Thats a hard fucking way to kill yourself..

Comment

"PSH!!!"

Comment

Would you have any interest in trading for a black market full auto AK47 for this. I have a few that I don't need and this would fit nicely in my project car.

Comment

Working...
                              X