No announcement yet.

Quitting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i took the phizer vac in feb on my docs advice because of my health risk . no side effects at all . in sept we all had the new variant of covid . without the vac i likely would not have faired well .

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      You guys must be lucky then:

Direct from the CDC

The first two vaccines to be approved were pFizer and Moderna, in 2020, seems pretty fuckin experimental to me.
      Not lucky, just statistically on point. We are a small 60 bed hospital so per-capita numbers that you are quoting wont effect us.

Also directly from the CDC-
      "less than 0.004% of fully vaccinated people had a breakthrough case that led to hospitalization and less than 0.001% of fully vaccinated people died from a breakthrough Covid-19 case."

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
        Not lucky, just statistically on point. We are a small 60 bed hospital so per-capita numbers that you are quoting wont effect us.

"less than 0.004% of fully vaccinated people had a breakthrough case that led to hospitalization and less than 0.001% of fully vaccinated people died from a breakthrough Covid-19 case."
        Why’d you delete the other part you posted about experimental?

Comment

The CDC has provided so much information that was outright incorrect or biased that it no longer has any credibility. Posting numbers from them carries no weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Why’d you delete the other part you posted about experimental?
            Cause I’m not trying to make this a debate of pro/ant vax, cause I am neither. My family all received the vax, but I am also not in support of a mandate and can respect someone’s decision not to get vaccinated.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
              The CDC has provided so much information that was outright incorrect or biased that it no longer has any credibility. Posting numbers from them carries no weight.
              Exactly why I replied to his CDC number with another CDC number. I don’t trust any of the bullshit stats, only what I see personally on the daily.

Comment

I have worked in healthcare/hospitals since '98, vaccines have been mandated since 2001, nothing new for me.

Ditto, but I haven’t gotten a vaccine since med school. I won’t be getting this vaccine. I’ve already left one hospital that mandated it.

Comment

Got my shots early in the year. Second one kicked my ass with a migraine I stayed in a dark room all day . Day after was fine. 7 out of the 12 people in our shop have had the corona already. No deaths. Two years ago I had blood clots in both lungs and still struggling with that is the only reason I took the shot. Never know if it’s the right choice but it was the one I made for me and I respect whatever choices other people make for themselves.

Comment

Why mandate vaccines yet they don't mandate employment by a curtain time frame. List everything else that is not mandate yet should be!!!

Comment

If you're leaning towards not taking the jab but your employer is offering financial compensation, how many bucks would it actually take for you to get the jab? In this scenario take into account you like your job and want to keep it.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Since we're talking about the jab.. This was an interesting story.. (411- the injection leaves "traceable" markers for your "CovidPass"...
                        An article and video promoted by the World Economic Forum, intended to propose and outline a globally accepted “COVIDPass”, actually reveals stunning background admissions. [Article Here – VIDEO Below] The basic premise of the proposal is for a global COVIDPass that will be universally accepted permitting vaccinated people to travel around the world and enter […]
                        Last edited by dcs13; 10-18-2021, 06:38 AM. Reason: added

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                            If you're leaning towards not taking the jab but your employer is offering financial compensation, how many bucks would it actually take for you to get the jab? In this scenario take into account you like your job and want to keep it.

Positive incentive to get it, or just avoiding increased insurance rates to not get it (e.g. Delta Airlines $200/month charge) ?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              Ditto, but I haven’t gotten a vaccine since med school. I won’t be getting this vaccine. I’ve already left one hospital that mandated it.
                              you know shit ain't right when the doc doesn't want it

Comment

The only reason I have the shot was because the wife wanted to go home and then we find out NZ is locked down until probably 2025 so...screw a bunch of that.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X