No announcement yet.

2021 Dallas Cowboy's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still can't believe Leon Lett is an assistant defensive coach for Dallas.

Comment

Yeah that kid Diggs, is playing very well. The defense as a whole is following Dan Quinns scheme to a tee. That to me was the best off season trade we could have made. It was his defense that created the LOB in Seattle. And even tho he wasn't a very good HC in Atlanta, sometimes DC/OC just don't make good HC's in the NFL.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Clearly they've already won the Super Bowl early

Comment

5-1 a great start to the season, hell I would have been happy with a 3-3 or even 2-2 in the first quarter of the season. I never get to excited because teams that start strong usually don't finish strong, but this team is playing good. Not great because the penalties are killing drives, but better than the rest of the NFC East. And we are right up there with the best teams in the NFC and in the NFL for that matter...
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Luckily we are in the NFC East where the rest of the teams are hot garbage which all but assures us of a division win, but they are playing really well outside of the penalties. I'm really hoping for a Cowboys vs. Bills Superbowl not only for the history of it, but also to see Diggs cover Diggs.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I drink the koolaid every year but I’m waiting until week 10 to be a believer
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Maybe I’ll drink the kool-aid
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Man, after a good win on the road with a backup QB like that one, this year feels different. I want to see Dallas and Buffalo in the super bowl!
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    I drink the koolaid every year but I’m waiting until week 10 to be a believer
                    Are you referring to the Chiefs? The chiefs barely beat NYG last night, and have looked average all season.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      Are you referring to the Chiefs? The chiefs barely beat NYG last night, and have looked average all season.
                      No, I’m referring to thinking the cowboys will do go deep into playoffs..l
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        No, I’m referring to thinking the cowboys will do go deep into playoffs..l
                        Ah ok.

Comment

How bought them Cowgirls!!

Comment

I wanted the cowboys to destroy the Broncos. This just bought Fangio and crew the rest of the season.

Comment

No offense whatsoever. And the defense got exposed. We have our run stopper coming back and they need to re-shuffle that o-line to back where it was...

Comment

Fucking killed the Dirty Birds.

Now for a statement game, Mahomees, doesn't like a swarming defense and if we give him that, I know our offense can over power their defense. Will be a good game this Sunday...

Comment

Working...
                                X