No announcement yet.

Apartments in Uptown Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Village isn't one complex, but 4 or 5 complexes.

I lived in The Hills when I first moved to Dallas. Back then it was definitely an early 20s-30s area full of partying and going out.

It's also not really uptown area. Uptown ends before the M streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

I lived in The Hills when I first moved to Dallas. Back then it was definitely an early 20s-30s area full of partying and going out.
      It still is. A buddy of mine that works there just gave up and refers to the whole thing as The Village since everyone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
        It still is. A buddy of mine that works there just gave up and refers to the whole thing as The Village since everyone else does.
        Oh agree, but they won't find an apartment called "The Village" if they were looking for it

Comment

my good friend works in uptown and found a place off of greenville (maybe 10 minute commute) with all bill paids for under 800. His apartment isn't large by any standard but its probably 700 sq ft. give or take.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

It's also not really uptown area. Uptown ends before the M streets.
            That place (Village) was "the meat market" back in the '70's/early '80's. Might still be. I lived in a shit-hole just north of there called "The Place" apartments. In '80, that fucker was FULL of debauchery...it was AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              That place (Village) was "the meat market" back in the '70's/early '80's. Might still be. I lived in a shit-hole just north of there called "The Place" apartments. In '80, that fucker was FULL of debauchery...it was AWESOME!
              Something you want to share with us?
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
              X