Exchange Students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange Students

My wife, Leigh Ann, is an Area Representative for ASSE International Student Exchange. She helps find host families for foreign exchange students coming to the US to live life as a "typical american teenager." Her organization currently has 56 students that still need homes for this school year, and they have to be placed by August 31st in order to receive their student visa.

If this is something you and your family would be interested in please visit http://www.assehosts.com for more information. Hosting is a very rewarding experience for you, as well as the student you host. It also serves our country, by helping to improve international relations between the USA and the student's home country.

If you have questions or would like to host please contact my wife Leigh Ann at lagregg@gmail.com or 469-955-0989.

This is going to be ugly.

Comment

Ibpicrequest

Comment

Damn. Some of those girls are kind of cute.

Comment

you wait 9 months to make this your first post?

(it says 2 posts but when searched only this one pops up)

Comment

Is there a chance that I can get a 15 year old Korean girl to move into my house? One with ponytails maybe?
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Could be the beers, but at first I thought I read the site as www.assshots.com

Comment

What if I don't want them to live as a "typical american teenager", but rather educate me on their traditional roles from their respective countries? And make sure they has some nice titties!

Comment

Do they do household chores?

Comment

Can I order a 18 year old hot aussie girl?

Comment

Dibs on a decent looking one with abnormally large boobs and a nice butt.

Comment

Can I invite and host a cute 17-18 year old girl from either Japan, (with or without school girl outfit) or a cute Romanian, or Bulgarian girl? German, Austrian also prefered. Red head Scottish or Irish DEMANDED!

Do I have to have a family? Or be a single bachelor? ; )
                        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                          Dibs on a decent looking one with abnormally large boobs and a nice butt.
                          You just described virtually every girl I saw when I was in Australia.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Application submitted. Waiting for access to pics of potential foreign ball washers.

Comment

Shame on all of you!

SHAME!

Comment

Working...
                              X