No announcement yet.

Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a customer years ago lock her kid in the car while running (AC on high so she was safe). After the cop failed with a baton, he broke my hammer and we ended up finding one of those escape multi tools to do the job. Rolled up windows are hard as hell to break.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      Interesting point. But the fords is 100% rolled up
      Ah, it was down in the video preview before watching it. Watched it after your comment and it is indeed rolled up...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Windows have a G spot. Just have to hit it right

Comment

• the ceramic from a spark plug will kill any glass!

Comment

• Just before the second presidential debate in October, Professor Maria Guadalupe began to wonder what would happen if the brash, aggressive mannerisms of Donald Trump were emulated by a woman. Turns out the hypothetical candidate was a hit.
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• PeeWee Herman sissy punches Logano.

Comment

• What a little bitch!

He fucking ran into Joey first, he saw that Keselowski's Ford in front of him slowing down because he had a problem, he should have slowed down and waited to get over, then he forced Joey into the flats and he came back up and wrecked his dumb ass...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

• lmao!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• haha what a douche

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^^^ LOL! He's just smiling like:
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X