Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
    Aight. It looked like he got over on the shoulder to me, but I'm willing to be wrong.
    He moved over, but he could have avoided it by slowing down.

Comment

• Maybe, but he had the right of way in the lane and it was the car that ran into him. It was totally the car's fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
        Aight. It looked like he got over on the shoulder to me, but I'm willing to be wrong.
        He did, but he also was trying to close the gap so the car wouldn't get in front of him, which can be considered a form of aggressive driving.

Comment

• ^^^wrong. He was maintaining his speed in the passing lane. That's safer than sudden braking for a semi. He did give half a lane to the vw to let him overtake but the dumbshit tried to occupy the same space as him, and hilarity ensued.

Even though the truck could have possibly done more to avoid him, it's the VW's fault 100%

Comment

• Wrong. As soon as the VW came into the picture the semi started closing in on the car ahead. Once it was realized the VW wasn't going to give up is when he got over. If he would have slowed down initially none of that wouldn't of happened. There was no need to "suddenly slow down as you say. The fault lies with both of them. Especially when the semi was following too close to the car ahead when the VW was trying to get over which created a hazard. Truck has no businees being that close to a car at freeway speeds.

Comment

• The car that jumped in before the VW, maybe a Nissan, "set the following distance". You can argue that the truck should've slowed then which is true but it's not like the truck was blatantly following closely before everyone decided, "lets get around this truck and not wait". Who knows if the truck driver sped up or the cars ahead slowed because everyone was piling in to pass the slower truck on the right. There wasn't enough room to safely merge and the VW driver ran across some one that wasn't going to give in. Both are at fault, but still a dick move on the VW driver.

Comment

• Agreed. Now i don't think the truck sped up, but did blatantly slam the door on the VW to keep it from getting over.

Comment

• The VW driver made an intentional move into the lane of the semi knowing there was not enough room in an attempt to force him to yield. That is negligent and caused the wreck.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8gvgISVHak[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      The VW driver made an intentional move into the lane of the semi knowing there was not enough room in an attempt to force him to yield. That is negligent and caused the wreck.
                      I agree that it was 100% the VW's fault... but the "professional" driver could have avoided it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        but the "professional" driver could have avoided it.
                        that's why i believe it's his fault as well. blocking someone from passing and tailgating aren't forms of defensive driving.

Comment

• Crazy dog, after she drinks water she now blows bubbles in it, then gets a mouthful and spits it onto the floor and rubs her foot in it and smears it around... She learned to make a fricken mess!

Low quality video, recorded it in a text message

Comment

• It's almost like she's looking at her reflection. Dull that bowl up lol.

Comment

• Where the vid of the OK university frat that was singing about hanging blacks.

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDWMYTP1kUA[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X