Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's right. Bill's were real.

Comment

• He almost was, when a deranged leftist berniebro shot up a republican congressional baseball practice, also almost killing Steve Scalise.

He almost was, when a deranged leftist neighbor of his assaulted him while he was mowing his lawn and broke numerous ribs.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

She's right. Bill's were real.
        ahahahaha, what a stupid bitch, Billy was getting a blow job and shooting his wad all over Monica in the oval office, WHAT...THE...FUCK!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          ahahahaha, what a stupid bitch, Billy was getting a blow job and shooting his wad all over Monica in the oval office, WHAT...THE...FUCK!

That was consensual for both parties involved. Bill did not rape Monica.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• “ splinter into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds”

Comment

• Comment

• Where are all the sjw's who #believewomen when it comes to Democrat Keith Ellison?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• if(wahman.exists == true) {activate.believeEverythingSheSays.exe; }

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        That was consensual for both parties involved. Bill did not rape Monica.
                        He raped the sanctity of the American people!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          He raped the sanctity of the American people!
                          That's not a crime.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                                I think we'll see mass suicide if she croaks. The left will make the Kavanaugh confirmation look like a friendly debate.
                                I PRAY we can get Judge Barrett, I really like her. I wonder what the left will smear her with .
                                She raped Christine Blasey Ford 16 times. Don't you know?

Comment

Working...
                                X