Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Florida sending Police Officers to Texas and Arizona to help patrol the Borders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida sending Police Officers to Texas and Arizona to help patrol the Borders.

Interesting. How long before the Federales get their panties in a wad??

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

abbot is building the wall now so look for other red states to chip in . the commie left will loose their shit . fun part is the feds dont have as much power over texas as they do on others . going to be a shit show . Trump going to the border will fuck them up .

Comment

When it comes to building a border wall I've never understood the big fights about eminent domain and taking people to court to build the wall across their land. I would simply build the wall along government-owned right-of-ways adjacent to a highway. Anybody south of that wall is going to be seriously fucked and will then beg for the wall to be built on their property.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

If Red State Governors really wanted to stick their thumb in the eye of the leftist in the federal government they should simply deputize any citizen that volunteers for it and then allow them to purchase a full auto anything through the state government. It will have NFA paperwork on each item with a $0 tax on it the same way police departments are able to buy fall autos. After you have a few million of them in circulation in common use in Texas then you can sue saying the NFA is unjust because the weapons are in common use and protected by the Second Amendment.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

biggest problem is the folks who own land that straddles the border and use the river for water . they are the ones bitching .

Comment

How would FL cops have any jurisdiction?

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              When it comes to building a border wall I've never understood the big fights about eminent domain and taking people to court to build the wall across their land. I would simply build the wall along government-owned right-of-ways adjacent to a highway. Anybody south of that wall is going to be seriously fucked and will then beg for the wall to be built on their property.
              Wouldn't that further incentivize the Cartel to buy all the border lands/Texas ranches with their infinite-seeming resources?

Comment

Since the river isn't straight, many people have peninsula shaped land that follows the river, shaped like Florida. It wouldn't make sense to build an 8 mile section of wall around the perimeter of the land when you could just go straight for 2 miles, but that would cut people off.
                Last edited by line-em-up; 06-17-2021, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  Since the river isn't straight, may people have peninsula shaped land that follows the river, shaped like Florida. It wouldn't make sense to build an 8 mile wall around the perimeter of the land when you could just go straight for 2 miles, but that would cut people off.
                  This is duh common sense - but hell if I've ever considered it before. Just assumed they followed the border itself.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I'm afraid this whole thing won't amount to much because of Arizona's Supreme Court case during Obama. The Court said the states can't be doing immigration instead of it he federal govt bc the Constitution assigned the job to the federal govt.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                      I'm afraid this whole thing won't amount to much because of Arizona's Supreme Court case during Obama. The Court said the states can't be doing immigration instead of it he federal govt bc the Constitution assigned the job to the federal govt.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariz...Court_decision

Well we have this new law, see. So we can do it anyway. Cause new laws always do that kind of thing.

If it serves the dems somehow, watch biden quietly spend 5x what trump did reinforcing the wall.

I'm half expecting them to capitalize on trump taking all the political heat for that. And now they make money on all those people somehow.

Maybe they can sorta work for us for free for 3 months, while we erm "determine their status". You know, so we can uh, help them. - The dems
                      WH

Comment

wait until trump goes to the border with abbot in a couple of weeks . heads will explode . kamalimugly will be forced to go .

Comment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariz...Court_decision
                          The wall doesn't decide who get's across the border, it makes sure that a decision gets to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            The wall doesn't decide who get's across the border, it makes sure that a decision gets to be made.
                            Absolutely.

I just mean at this point in the Biden administration (much like it was during the Obama admin) the States are having big freak out because of the huge uptick in the volume of traffic and unaccompanied minors. The fed govt has not only shirked its duty to enforce border laws, but also its policy changes in Wall construction etc. have actually invited more people here.
                            The fed govt (once again as under Obama) has put States in a defensive position. in the past, AZ had tried to step up to the plate to save itself just like Texas is today. Arizona got shot the fuck down in the aforementioned lawsuit. I expect a repeat from Biden against us.

I hope I am wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                              biggest problem is the folks who own land that straddles the border and use the river for water . they are the ones bitching .
                              I own land on both sides of the border in the Big Bend just south of Terlingra. Nothing happens there.

Wouldn't that further incentivize the Cartel to buy all the border lands/Texas ranches with their infinite-seeming resources?
                              Hopefully the cartels do buy all of the land and then the government can seize the land without having to take it away from US citizens through eminent domain.

Comment

Working...
                              X