If I had a daughter…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I had a daughter…

Jessica Maiolo, a Team USA Paintball member, had posted a 15-second TikTok video of herself in front of an image of a TV displaying a news story about a teenage boy suffering from Covid-19. "Ma'am, your kid does not need a Covid shot. Your kid needs a f------ treadmill," Maiolo says in the video, which has been removed. "That's what he needs."
    Professional paintball players said Jessica Maiolo's message, which some perceived as anti-vaccination and fatphobic, doesn't represent the larger paintball community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

she got fascist'd

Comment

lol!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Wonder how many fat people they have on the professional paintball team she got fired from? I'll bet it is zero.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Wonder how many fat people they have on the professional paintball team she got fired from? I'll bet it is zero.
          I can tell you that team is now one person less who learned the hard way to STFU. Tired of people who think that just because we have the freedom of speech, they have to practice that right every damn time they have an opinion about something.

Comment

People need to learn how to double down, repeat and backup what they said, and tell people who object to fuck off. If a reporter ever caught me on the street and started asking me questions they would make memes about it for the next 10 years.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              People need to learn how to double down, repeat and backup what they said, and tell people who object to fuck off. If a reporter ever caught me on the street and started asking me questions they would make memes about it for the next 10 years.
              This right here.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Comment

Damn, I agree with you. Apologizing for the sake of apologizing is enraging. Hold the line. Speak what you believe. Fuck any dissenters.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    I can tell you that team is now one person less who learned the hard way to STFU. Tired of people who think that just because we have the freedom of speech, they have to practice that right every damn time they have an opinion about something.
                    Uh. Isn't that the point of freedom of speech. The fact that everyone is losing their job because they display or voice opinion is pretty much a form of oppression. I am pretty sure we are at the point where you could state clear facts from a government website in the work break room and get fired. It has gone too far, personal lives and opinions should have no impact on your career.
                    2006 Civic SI
                    2009 Pilot
                    1988 GT
                    CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

It’s funny all these prior anti system people even celebrities are so hardcore conformity it’s almost laughable if it wasn’t sad. Doing the gbmts bidding. Rage against the machine has turned into rage for the machine.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                        Uh. Isn't that the point of freedom of speech. The fact that everyone is losing their job because they display or voice opinion is pretty much a form of oppression. I am pretty sure we are at the point where you could state clear facts from a government website in the work break room and get fired. It has gone too far, personal lives and opinions should have no impact on your career.
                        Yes to both. She placated the mob, too, and still lost. Just do what svauto said. The consequence are already coming, you might as well maintain your backbone and dignity.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I guess we see where he stands on cancel culture and oppression…or maybe he took offense at the fat shaming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I can tell you that team is now one person less who learned the hard way to STFU. Tired of people who think that just because we have the freedom of speech...
                            But if they said something you agreed with would you be tired of it? Who decides who needs to STFU and who gets a voice? Freedom isn't always convenient, but it's consistent.

... they have to practice that right every damn time they have an opinion about something.
                            But it's not a frequency thing either though. Once a week, once a month, year, etc., sounds like if you disagree now you'll always disagree.

I mean, if I say that I think my 3” wiener could stand up to the biggest man dawgs in prison without ending up in the shower kissing those sweet chocolate kings on their mushroom heads… I mean like… dude. Man. Oh man.

Sorry my mouth is watering. I need a shower.

EDIT: Goddammit Don. I deleted it so I wouldn't drag you into this... yet here we are with the ninja mod-edit shit... I'll leave your version up, but my point remains, you cigar smoking, dong craving, height impaired motherfucker
                            Last edited by Strychnine; 08-18-2021, 05:32 PM.

Comment

I got banned from reddit politics for saying the vaccine can cause Guiliain Barre syndrome and heart inflammation. Not the same as losing your job, but still.

Comment

Working...
                              X