Sidearms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidearms

Anyone gonna wear one today with new laws in effect?
    "PSH!!!"

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Anyone gonna wear one today with new laws in effect?
    I always have one with me

Comment

Is the law written where you can OC without a permit but still need one for CC? I know a lot of OC states are written like that. If so fuck that. I wouldn’t OC anyways, you’re just asking for trouble from criminals and/or anti 2nd Amendment Karens. CC only.

Comment

Anyone gonna go full retard and build their own suppressor without doing a form 1? If so, do you think you'll be the husband or wife in your prison cell?
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Hoping it isn't a shit show.

Few months ago I was a a park with my niece and son. Guy was walking around the park (unknown if he had a kiddo or not) and he was open carrying. I personally didn't feel comfortable and move the kids to the other side of park. Dunno who is crazy or not. I carry in my vehicle but not personally.
          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

I personally will only carry concealed and will continue renewing my LTC. Don’t really need or want anyone else to know what I may have.

Comment

With very few exceptions I've had multiple guns on my person for the past 37 years. Even if they made it completely illegal I would still carry because I carried before you can even get a permit in Texas.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Yep!
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I'm not a fan of OC personally, I feel it should be a law abiding citizen's right to decide how they carry though. I'll continue to conceal, and continue to keep my LTC for reciprocity and ease of purchasing in the event forms need to be file and as a second form of I.D.

Being more in the country and small town area, we don't see some of the idiocy that large populated areas run into with demonstration type shows of carry. I have customers that open carry, and those that conceal carry. I can't think of any times I've felt bothered or uncomfortable by a persons choice in how they carry.

All that said, I feel better about conceal carry in public, less attention drawn to myself.

Comment

Seen one open carry in Weatherford QT gas station this morning. Looks gay as tucking your shirt in front to show off your belt buckle.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      Seen one open carry in Weatherford QT gas station this morning. Looks gay as tucking your shirt in front to show off your belt buckle.
                      Or tucking your pants into your cowboy boots…

Comment

So what I'm hearing is that if I open carry, people will avoid me?

You guys see that as a negative???

I fucking wish gas station bums and random jackasses would just get the fuck out of the way or not approach me at all.

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Is the law written where you can OC without a permit but still need one for CC?
                        Why don't you go fucking look it up? Maybe learn a LiFe LeSsOn.
                        sigpic

Comment

Seek help ^^. Seems like a firearm is the last thing you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Seek help ^^. Seems like a firearm is the last thing you need.
                            *yawn*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              I personally will only carry concealed and will continue renewing my LTC. Don’t really need or want anyone else to know what I may have.
                              Just renewed mine and apparently DPS is cutting costs...the new ones are black and white

Comment

Working...
                              X