Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What comes after power wheels but before SXS or gokart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What comes after power wheels but before SXS or gokart?

Is there something in the middle of all of these?

Our 6 year old has literally outgrown his jeep power wheels. His knees are above the steering wheel. He is ready for something bigger. I do not want to jump to a full blown gas engine go kart yet because we have a 4 year old that we will probably have to buy the same thing for and he is not ready for that.

Is there a battery powered option of something faster than a power wheel type vehicle but less than a gas powered SXS or gokart? Looking for off road style vehicles not concrete or track based.

What did you all do?

Dirtbikes. My son was racing a pw50 by 4.

Comment

what about those bikes that run on drill batteries?

Comment

i had my godson in a gas powered dunbuggy type go cart at around 4 . they can use them for a long time . the off road type are the best and safest .

Comment

FL250? Gas I know but not crazy fast and built like a tank.

Edit: Never mind. 55 MPH on those bastards.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I think go kart is the next step. I had one when I was 7 and had a blast. If you're interested, I have one for sale for pretty cheap. Needs a little work, but runs and rides fine.

Comment

i restricted the throttle until he got older .

Comment

Honda crf50 for sure or a Pw50 but no Chinese bikes.
                2006 Civic SI
                2009 Pilot
                1988 GT
                CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                  I think go kart is the next step. I had one when I was 7 and had a blast. If you're interested, I have one for sale for pretty cheap. Needs a little work, but runs and rides fine.
                  What kind of work and how cheap?
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

I got my two girls an electric go kart for Christmas last year. It’s perfect for them and you can set it for slow/medium/fast speeds. It’s perfect for them to ride around the fields.

Comment

A couple of my employees did throttle restricted go carts. My son is 6 weeks, but he'll be on a bike and dirt bike as soon as he's walking

Comment

Bought my kids one of those chinese "carts" that has suspension and roll cage on it. Probably tops out at 35 or so but is pretty stable. 1500 or so - specific one I got mine is a Cheetah 200X.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

thats what i got for my godson . turned the throttle back at first . he ran it until the tires were slick. gave it away finally . was a 3 speed ccc honda clone .

Comment

Comment

LOL, Dangerous MF's. I ran into the side of my uncles wharehouse once as a child. Deny deny deny, I don't know how that peg got pushed into the back tire.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X