Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you want a fully automatic firearm...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question, if you acquire say, a m16, would you be able to convert it from a 5.56 to a .22lr and it not affect the documentation?

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
      Question, if you acquire say, a m16, would you be able to convert it from a 5.56 to a .22lr and it not affect the documentation?
      Yes.
      You can put any upper on a registered lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
        Yes.
        You can put any upper on a registered lower.
        I just think that would be the way to go. $20k gun, 1/3 of a cent rounds.

Comment

re: trust or corporation

does an LLC meet the corporation requirements?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            re: trust or corporation

does an LLC meet the corporation requirements?
            Yes.

Comment

current NFA wait as of this post is 8 months and counting.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Obama draging their feet or what ??

Comment

Originally posted by Kart21 View Post
                  Obama draging their feet or what ??
                  He actually signs every NFA tax form. Hard to do when your out their campayning instead of running this country into the ground!

Last edited by Slowhand; 06-20-2012, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                    He actually signs every NFA tax form. Hard to do when your out their campayning instead of running this country into the ground!
                    A grammatical error and a spelling mistake all in the same sentence? Brad, you are slipping.... or were just really blazed when you posted this.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

There were meetings today with the ATF and congressional leaders tomorrow regarding ATF transfer times etc.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                        There were meetings today with the ATF and congressional leaders tomorrow regarding ATF transfer times etc.
                        I actually send a letter to my congressman about the wait and he sent a letter to the director of the ATF on my behalf. This was 2 weeks back or so.

You guys can go ahead and thank me for this.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          A grammatical error and a spelling mistake all in the same sentence? Brad, you are slipping.... or were just really blazed when you posted this.
                          You missed one, and the tongue-in-cheek nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                            You missed one, and the tongue-in-cheek nature.
                            Whoops, missed the you're. And the tongue in cheek thing went over my head because you are typically the uber pedantic grammar nazi forum guy. Well, you and Yale.

Comment

I actually send a letter to my congressman about the wait and he sent a letter to the director of the ATF on my behalf. This was 2 weeks back or so.

You guys can go ahead and thank me for this.
                              I got the same done in 2010. Later on there was a hiring freeze. Lol.

Comment

Whoops, missed the you're. And the tongue in cheek thing went over my head because you are typically the uber pedantic grammar nazi forum guy. Well, you and Yale.
                                Don't know if I'm ashamed or proud to hold that honor alongside him.

Comment

Working...
                                X