"Craft" beer recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hah! well get him some budlight then.

pbr would be a lager, so maybe get him a german style lager.

Comment

Peroni , from Italy . Good and smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
        Peroni , from Italy . Good and smooth.
        I think he was asking about "craft" beers. Not mass produced swill
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I had this a few weeks ago. It was great. Looks dark and thick, but it's got a nice crisp flavor to it. I would recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            I think he was asking about "craft" beers. Not mass produced swill
            I see him talking about PBR and coors light seems he was wanting a lager type beer .peroni would be something new in a lager. Not swill but everyone has different taste.

Comment

Miller High Life, get out of here women. /thread

Comment

Yes this craft beer hipster bubble is right on the cusp of popping. It seemes like everyone and their dog has a brewing company now.

Franconia dunkel to answer your question.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Miller High Life, get out of here women. /thread

Champagne of beers

Comment

wow... lol at some of ya'll!

evil one, what are you looking for? If you're a blue moon guy you'll like hefs and wheat beers in general. it's hard to recommend a craft beer from up here when i'm not sure what they have on the shelves, but just start picking shit up and you'll find something you like. there's so many variables it'd be really hard to suggest the perfect beer for you. the shit marisa drinks (porters and stouts) taste horrible to me, and she feels the same way about the hefs and ipas that i like. also it depends on if you want one beer, or to sit and drink all night. i found some german(?) grapefruit beer that tastes like soda and is fucking awesome while i'm out in the yard or tinkering in the garage and i can drink it all day without feeling full. not sure where the best selection near you is, but find that mofo and go buy a bunch of shit, then start narrowing it from there. i'm bouncing between the blue moon sampler and a sixer of devils backbone eight point ipa this evening.

sry4novel

Comment

I love damn near anything from Stone, ate there twice this week. Stone IPA and Oaked Arrogant Bastard are both excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Yes this craft beer hipster bubble is right on the cusp of popping. It seemes like everyone and their dog has a brewing company now.

Franconia dunkel to answer your question.

yeah, it's trendy to brew beer right now, but there's some quality stuff coming out of lots of places. i'd be perfectly happy if all the large beer companies went belly up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          tastes like what donkey shit smells like
                          I disgree, I'm a fan.

Comment

Not sure how trendy ur guy is. Just grab some shinner and show up.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                              I disgree, I'm a fan.
                              I love the regular Spaten, but the Optimator does not agree with my palate
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Was told this was one of the best but could not find anywhere last year. Maybe this year I can.

Comment

Working...
                                X