Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nfl playoffs (and super bowl predictions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    And a big fuck you right back!! Rams cover Brady wins stfu your a fucking square
    No, (fuck you) ^ infinity.

Stop betting on football! Or smarten up and always bet against yourself.

Comment

Interesting. I was expecting an offensive shoot out, but we got the opposite.

Well, congrats to the GOAT on getting his 6th SB ring. Edelman getting the MVP was well deserved.

9 trips to the SB in 18 seasons. So the Patriots are at the SB 50% of the time. I say that incredulously, because one would think in the Salary cap/Parity era the Dynasty concept would go the way of the of the dinosaur. Yet, again here we are watching Belichick and Brady hoisting the Lombardy Trophy.

These football pundits who keep talking about Brady getting too old, and basically writing the entire team off in pre-season thru mid season this year need to chill. Apparently, they are stirring up some weird pot of kismet stew by constantly talking about the Pats being in decline.

The haters might have some hope moving forward. Gronk will be gone. And they still have yet to pick up a true vertical threat on deep routes. They are also losing Brian Flores to Miami after today, who is an excellent linebacker coach and defensive play caller.

Comment

The entire event sucked major dick! Boring ass game with a gay ass halftime show and terrible commercials. I did like the NFL Fumble commercial. That halftime show you get a rope sucker for the first performance then some construction worker mumbling wearing skinny pants then Suge Knight made an appearance wearing a coyote coat for a couple bars then queer boy came back out to finish off the nails on the chalkboard. I sure wish Suge would have ran over them all!

Comment

LOL damn 3 points....they shouldn't have even showed up. Pats O looked terrible also. Boring game over all...
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
          X