Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
    this would be fun, but i don't own a gun
    I would come anyway, if I was you. I am down to one pistol, but if I dont have other plans, I will be there.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

We could keep an eye on the weather and hit up Alpine when it's not bitterly cold. I could bring any of my pistols if anyone wanted to try them out.

EDIT: Pointing to this thread over in the Armory.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Where is Nick's going to be opening?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          I would come anyway, if I was you. I am down to one pistol, but if I dont have other plans, I will be there.
          The gun owners that I know would enjoy letting you shoot their hardware. I'll be there if I can (not likely), and you are more than welcome to put a few rounds through my 9mm or .45.

Comment

When?
            Where?
            What time?
            Pistols, rifles, or both?

I'm in rain or sunshine.

Comment

Dfw Gun Range on Mockingbird? Great range and they allow full auto!
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I'm in. Keep me posted.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  We could keep an eye on the weather and hit up Alpine when it's not bitterly cold. I could bring any of my pistols if anyone wanted to try them out.

EDIT: Pointing to this thread over in the Armory.
                  i actually wanted to talk to you about trying out some of your pistols

Comment

There's some talk of some of us going to Winchester Gallery http://www.winchestergallery.com/ind...d=30&Itemid=38
                    on Wednesday the 12th. More details to follow.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

please make it on or around 2pm!

Comment

I am in any day of the week. I just need to know where and when... We can shoot mule kickers
                        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          There's some talk of some of us going to Winchester Gallery http://www.winchestergallery.com/ind...d=30&Itemid=38
                          on Wednesday the 12th. More details to follow.
                          Sounds good to me. I am ready to test out the two new builds.

I am going to get a hold of all the different manufactures in that 24" barrel from last night and try to get it figured out before Tuesday night.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            Sounds good to me. I am ready to test out the two new builds.

I am going to get a hold of all the different manufactures in that 24" barrel from last night and try to get it figured out before Tuesday night.
                            That's really crazy, everything looked like it was together right (in my amateur opinion).

So, 2pm Wednesday at Winchester then?

Comment

If anyone can confirm the time Id love to go. Does anyone have a 9mm I can shoot? I have about 200 rounds of 9mm that I just have laying around.
                              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I am down for 2pm on Wednesday at Winchester.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X