Weed use can lead to kidney failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
    I don't really care on the weed thing.. Stoners rarely go nuts and shoot up the neighborhood or eat their roommates. Hard core stoners are pretty fucking lazy, and usually living at home with mom and dad... A little natural selection..
    I think the legalization has created more issues than it has fixed. Some Companies are having a hard time hiring because of the weed. Cant really have stoner jon driving your big rig...

I respect the beginning of your statement, but the rest of your reply reinforces it. You do not care about the topic or actually know a significant amount about it.

My dad got cancer 5 years ago, at the time they started pumping all kinds of shit onto him. I started researching many aspects of the drug industry and was honestly shocked at a lot I found. Weed has undiscovered benefits and is one of the better things anyone can do(alcohol included). The people that earn the labels on this topic are usually just useless blobs of skin to begin with.

Comment

CHS in two Colorado hospitals nearly doubled.

Hmm no numbers so my guess it went from like 1 case to 2

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
        The people that earn the labels on this topic are usually just useless blobs of skin to begin with.
        Probably so, the weed just exasperates their situation.
        Weed doesn't bother me. If it helps your pop, great. If it helps someone with some other terrible disease, great.
        Lets legalize and move on. I don't smoke, never will.Not my thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          kinda what i was getting at dieselsmoke.

Im not a smoker, but back the use for medical purposes, but not a big fan of the pot shops pumping out high thc pawning it off as medicine.
          Lol. All the more reason to legalize it for recreational use. The shops here in CO sell 30% THC, and make no attempts to call it medicine.

Originally posted by A+ View Post
          I saw a dumb ass ad that said that weed promotes lung health.
          Ya, that's fucking stupid. Of course there are valid medical uses, but inhaling unfiltered smoke into your lungs is Not good for your lungs.

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
          You've obviously have never met my brother. Just imagine bevis and butthead on repeat......for the last 35 years. He's smoked himself brain dead.
          It happens. Don't blame the weed, though. The most successful dude I know personally also uses way more pot than anyone I know, by an insane margin, and I know a lot of heavy users. His usage is so extreme that only someone of such baller status could even afford to use like that. Go figure.

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
          Hard core stoners are pretty fucking lazy, and usually living at home with mom and dad... A little natural selection..
          I think the legalization has created more issues than it has fixed. Some Companies are having a hard time hiring because of the weed. Cant really have stoner jon driving your big rig...
          No fucking way. So many more people use pot that you don't even realize. The idea of most users being couch potatoes and living with mom is an absurd narrative. Those lazy knuckleheads just happen to smoke pot.

If you do the research, you'll find that it absolutely does more good than bad. It's not really even close.

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          I respect the beginning of your statement, but the rest of your reply reinforces it. You do not care about the topic or actually know a significant amount about it.

My dad got cancer 5 years ago, at the time they started pumping all kinds of shit onto him. I started researching many aspects of the drug industry and was honestly shocked at a lot I found. Weed has undiscovered benefits and is one of the better things anyone can do(alcohol included). The people that earn the labels on this topic are usually just useless blobs of skin to begin with.
          Yes!

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
          CHS in two Colorado hospitals nearly doubled.

Hmm no numbers so my guess it went from like 1 case to 2
          LOL. Exactly!

Comment

Jluv I should really word what I said. The shops that are selling the high thc stuff are selling it to people who then call it medicine to justify it.

And that is bs they just want to get high as fuck.

Comment

Jluv I should really word what I said. The shops that are selling the high thc stuff as selling it to people who then call it medicine.

And that is bs they just want to get high as fuck.
              Ya, there are legit medical uses, but once recreational use is legalized, there's no reason to hide the fact that people just want a head change. The medical excuse is just a stepping stone made necessary by people who don't know any better to finally accept its introduction into mainstream society. Once "medical" legalization happens, it is the gateway for recreational legalization. Then, once recreational use becomes mainstream, it's easier to focus on the true, legitimate medical applications of CBD and such. Win-win.
              Last edited by jluv; 12-30-2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Weededucation!

Comment

The history of cannabis in the United States is fascinating.

Comment

Could all be bs too jluv, remeber at one time they said smoking cigarettes where good for you.

I just hate false advertising, and think it's cool it's legal for the folks who need it. But accomplishing something under false pretense is kinda shitty. I'd rather say hey guys let's get stupid fucked up, but also this shit will help a ton of people

Comment

Fun fact: zero deaths from cannabis in the history of the world

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                        Fun fact: zero deaths from cannabis in the history of the world
                        Rudy Eugene and Austin Harrouff want to be your friend.

Comment

...but accomplishing something under false pretense is kinda shitty. I'd rather say hey guys let's get stupid fucked up, but also this shit will help a ton of people
                          It's ridiculous, yes. But that's what you get when you have so many old-fashioned/holier than thou ignoramuses who are fine with standing up against personal freedom. Those same people know deep down inside that they're wrong, so they concede partially by allowing the progression of pot for "medical" use. It's also a way to make them feel like they aren't losing - "No lo contendre" comes to mind. The pot industry supporters get their foot in that door and then open the Trojan Horse, which is really just the widespread acceptance of a drug that gives folks some type of satisfaction relatively safely and sustainably, with minimal downside. Eventually, those old folks will die off, and weed will be as widely accepted as alcohol. Oh, the horror!

But really, I think it's cool as shit watching it all happen real time in front is us. This is history! Some people say I'm crazy, but I think weed will be legalized nationally in the next 20 years. Maybe half that. And naturally, of course, that includes Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                            Rudy Eugene and Austin Harrouff want to be your friend.
                            Still zero

Comment

Jluv I bet 10 years max it'll be legal everywhere. Its going to be a interesting industry to watch forms and the government regulation that will eventually be placed on it vs state level, or that may already be done and I don't know about it, cause well not a smoker.

I just see what it does for people as a medicine. I've got a horrible skin issue the past few years due to inflamation, I'd love to try the cbd stuff to see if it would help.

Comment

Working...
                              X