No announcement yet.

Bluetooth speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use a Amazon Echo I got for free when I upgraded my internet package with Frontier. It sounds pretty good using Bluetooth, but it has a lot of crazy Alexa features than I will never use. I don't need it to turn my lights on/off, control my thermostat, or order pizza. Pretty impressive sound from a 2.5" speaker and .6" tweeter.

Comment

I have the Harmon Kardon Onyx Studio 4. Fantastic sound. Can't really comment on battery life, it's plugged in most of the time.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

When I was at FedEx Express, we didn't have a radio in the truck, so I picked up https://www.anker.com/products/varia...eaker/A3102011 and it's decent. Not the loudest or best sounding, but I didn't have to worry about it dying a couple hours into my shift and it wasn't cumbersome in size.

I've had it about 4yrs now and it still hold charge and works well.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          I like my bose for about 60 bucks from bestbuy
          Bose and 60 dollars does not compute.

Comment

We have a Flip 3 and a Flip 4. They sound pretty dang good for their size, and we've beat them up pretty good with dirt and rain and haven't had any issues. The battery seems to last forever. Would recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              We have a Flip 3 and a Flip 4. They sound pretty dang good for their size, and we've beat them up pretty good with dirt and rain and haven't had any issues. The battery seems to last forever. Would recommend.
              We had a Flip 3, the only thing that killed it was somebody trying to force an incorrect charging cable into it. That's when we got the 4.

Comment

Thanks guys. This arrived today..

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                  Thanks guys. This arrived today..
                  Sweet! I bet you'll dig it.

Comment

Good choice! I have a Flip 4 also and I'm very happy with the sound.

Comment

I have the Bose SoundLink Revolve+, and am pretty happy with it so far (just got it in June). I actually chose it as my 10 year anniversary service award from work (we're given 20-30 varying product options to choose from).

The sound is really good, about what you would expect from Bose. Bass is great on the lower levels but starts fading fast as you turn it up loud. Pretty typical for Bose in my experience, to keep it from distorting.

It connects immediately when turned on, and the battery life is fantastic. I can listen to it for hours after a full charge, and the next time I turn it on it's still at 90%.

The main, and really, only complaint I might make is the price, but since I didn't pay for it...

If I were buying one out of my pocket, I'd probably be more likely to go with the JBL as well. In fact, at their price point, as compared to the Bose, I'd probably go ahead and buy two or more, so I could link them when using them around the house / yard.

Comment

Working...
                      X