Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Epstein suicided - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epstein suicided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That wasn’t the original info/article I found, that one seems to have vanished. I just happen to see that on twitter so there ya go.

Comment

Comment

Comment

@sc281

Is that the same Ian Samuel that resigned his position at IU as a result of a misconduct investigation?

His tweet is likely true in essence, but I'm sure he'll get a good share of not-so nice retweets from that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            @sc281

Is that the same Ian Samuel that resigned his position at IU as a result of a misconduct investigation?

His tweet is likely true in essence, but I'm sure he'll get a good share of not-so nice retweets from that statement.

Apparently, yup.

Most professors found to have violated Title IX policies don't share it with the world. This one did, as he resigned.

Last edited by sc281; 08-10-2019, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Knowing shit about the Clintons is the leading cause of suicide.

Comment

Would not be surprised if this guy isn’t dead but dead to you and me. He had the money and we all know what money can do. Hell of a web there many people in it

Comment

if he's alive it is because he is about to drop the mother of all dimes .

Comment

Comment

i thought about that too, him actually getting pulled out of jail. but how many people would have to be involved to fake the suicide, with a body in his cell. and then still get him out of a federal jail? seems like a lot of loose ends.

will be like after jfk when random people just start having accidents in the coming months.

i normally do not partake in this stuff, but this is the pinnacle of the deep state, illuminati, cabal, or what ever name you call it handling their business right in front of us.

this fucker must have a list more important than saint peter's for them to go this far.

the maxwell lady is next.

Comment

Comment

Comment

If this is legit, they must really think we're stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post

I've read that it was Bourdain's body used as a double and that he was an operative.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                                [IMG].[/IMG]

Going to have call BS on this.

First of all. His ears look different because he has on a cervical collar. Second, all those artifacts and noise you see at the bridge-line of his nose in the dead picture are tale tell signs of bad Photoshop. He's also dead with Rigor. That's going to change the overall complexity of his face.

I think this was a hit to keep him from spilling the beans at some point, but I think that picture is bunk. No offense, Bryan.

Comment

Working...
                                X