Dallas officer kills man after mistaking his apartment for her own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    You mean the word "mashed" has been used online before? That's not possible I did a cntrl+f...
    I believe he was referring to "window licker".

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I believe he was referring to "window licker".
      Also another extremely common one....that I've used for quite some time now.

Using a common phrase and using an extremely unique cutdown are only the same thing to a window licking moron.

Comment

Using a common phrase and using an extremely unique cutdown are only the same thing to a window licking moron.
        Woah woah woah. Watch your rod, mother licker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          What? When is there not a pissing contest around here...
          What I like to call "Katfights".

In this thread it all started with SVO telling more lies, LOL.

Comment

Not before the notorious Three Finger Pete. I don't know how the fuck I know this useless information, but there it is.

Comment

• Apparently, they searched the deceased apartment for narcotics after he died in an effort to protect their good cop image.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Woah woah woah. Watch your rod, mother licker.
                Lol wtf? You better trademark that one before its stolen in plain daylight.

Comment

• If the opposite had happened, and Botham Jean had shot and killed the intruder in the dark within his own apartment, he would have been immediately arrested and likely be charged with capital murder. Useless speculation though, since he isn't here to tell his version of events.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                    Apparently, they searched the deceased apartment for narcotics after he died in an effort to protect their good cop image.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/09/12/frfrfr
                    That's my biggest complaint about the war on some drugs. If they had found one pill outside of a prescription bottle or a single joint they would have swept the shooting under the rug and not charged the officer.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                      If the opposite had happened, and Botham Jean had shot and killed the intruder in the dark within his own apartment, he would have been immediately arrested and likely be charged with capital murder. Useless speculation though, since he isn't here to tell his version of events.
                      A man shot and killed an officer serving a no-knock warrant down by Austin less than 2 years ago. He was no billed on the capital murder but was still arrested for the drug possession charge.

Time flys, this happened in 2013 and the man has been out of jail for a few years now.

Henry Magee, who was not charged by a grand jury for killing a law enforcement officer during a no-knock raid, is now behind bars for another felony charge.
                      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-13-2018, 11:42 AM.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Lol wtf? You better trademark that one before its stolen in plain daylight.
                        Not a bad idea. That way you won't be the hypocrite during one of your catfights!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Not a bad idea. That way you won't be the hypocrite during one of your catfights!
                          You try so hard all the time. What's it like to always fall short? Too dumb to know better?

Comment

• Oh you. There's no reason to get all catty with me. I'm just trying to get you through this relatively unscathed!

Comment

• Well this thread went to shit faster than her career.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                                Well this thread went to shit faster than her career.
                                I'm still shooting for the record of completely derailing a thread on the first page and at the same time making it last about 10 pages or more.

Comment

Working...
                                X