No announcement yet.

Awfully quiet in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhh yes, the good ole days of the racing bench........they're back.

This is the section of the website where some men grow vaginas and 6 month old infants can use the Internet.

Comment

• Shit what shut down area? I been down that track 200 times at least in the last 15 years and if your runnin 6.0's at the Gut your in the fucking danger zone my friend! There are to many dips that cause the rear tires to unload. Also the return road should be called the "you might return road"! She needs to either fix it or sell it to some one that gives a shit! If you run a 6.0 at belly your car will run a 5.70 at dale or denton!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        looks like a prison riot
        No shit, that's crazy. That shit doesn't seem same.
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
          No shit, that's crazy. That shit doesn't seem same.
          It's pretty new. They just started doing it at that track.
          2014 GT
          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Originally posted by turbostang View Post
            I just heard about all this 3rd or 4th hand, but it looks like it happened to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF5pC...layer_embedded
            Holy sea of white xtra long shirts batman!!!

Comment

• I'm ok with the site owner/s banning anyone that can't or is too lazy to type a legible sentence. I mean, the whole fucking reason you're on the internet typing it is for another person to read it. If you and the intended other person are high functioning retards, then why make it harder.

Dumb is not cool fyi.
              Ded

Comment

• goddamn props to BOOSTED that shit was GANGSTER

This man showed without home field advantage and handled that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• On a side note we've ran Bull more than a few times and he's always been a class act!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fast.0 View Post
                    This man showed without home field advantage and handled that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Thanks brotha! Fun track just a little too gangsta for my liking. Mark that off the bucket list!!
                    2004 Cobra
                    www.boostedgt.com
                    www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• you just rilled everyone up chris. It's not usually like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JETFAST View Post
                        you just rilled everyone up chris. It's not usually like that.
                        I didn't "rile" anyone up. I showed up to race.
                        2004 Cobra
                        www.boostedgt.com
                        www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• I know you showed up to race chris, you always do. I know how those guys are, and I know how that track goes. They see a new car and they want to jump on it!

Comment

• boosted....that was badass!! It isnt often you see someone talk shit in the forum...go out and back it up right then. Hope the other guy didnt get tore up too bad. Haven't heard much from that crew since the video. Nicely done sir.
                            sigpic
                            '13 GT Boss302 intake, Lethal OR/X, Magnaflow Street catback
                            99 Trans Am M6 little Voodoo cam some suspension stuff .....

Comment

• Ok trying to figure this out. Boosted got called out that day, loaded his shit up and went to the track.

Raced somebody name "Bull".

So is Bull part of Fast Time or not?

And if not, what happen to Fast Time, they was already at the track right? Did they break before boosted got there?

Not trying to talk shit, just getting detail.
                              I would like to see 5.0 n it post up about what happen

Comment

• My head hurts

Comment

Working...
                                X