No announcement yet.

Kill the site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

yes, move it to fb so all of the fags and lefties can censor everything.

Comment

let's invade MySpace, would that make you happy

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          I keep finding articles saying there's a huge backlash against facebook. I think the kids keep Instagram alive. Maybe FB has ran its course.
          It appears that it has. Zuck is likely selling all shares. Its traffic is way down. Plus the ad driven internet is dying, as it should. Adblock probably killed it. Now we await the next big social media site to replace it.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            It appears that it has. Zuck is likely selling all shares. Its traffic is way down. Plus the ad driven internet is dying, as it should. Adblock probably killed it. Now we await the next big social media site to replace it.
            Maybe we should burn that motherfucker down and bring em to DFWM!!! hah
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              "Hey, guys. Trump cheated using data from Facebook. Let's all move over to Facebook instead of this site..." as said by the only one here stupid enough to make such a post. Stay woke!
              huh? you think anyone posts anything incriminating on FB that they wouldnt post here? what are you so afraid of. dont you have like 400 guns and 4,000,000 rounds of ammunition?

i figured you to be the type to grab your nuts and tell zuckerberg to come and let you suck it. or whatever it is yall say these days.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                huh? you think anyone posts anything incriminating on FB that they wouldnt post here? what are you so afraid of. dont you have like 400 guns and 4,000,000 rounds of ammunition?

i figured you to be the type to grab your nuts and tell zuckerberg to come and let you suck it. or whatever it is yall say these days.
                I don't have facebook and never will. I don't need to post shit about my life or my kids or read about other people's BS. You keep enjoying that shitshow over there and cry about Trump more there and in your playpen here though. It works well for you.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  huh?
                  Edited to show the only important part of your post.

Comment

Facebook fucking blows. I can totally see why fakenews hipsturd fucktard Naynus loves it though. It is right up his alley, just like being in jail.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                      I don't have facebook and never will. I don't need to post shit about my life or my kids or read about other people's BS. You keep enjoying that shitshow over there and cry about Trump more there and in your playpen here though. It works well for you.
                      Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Edited to show the only important part of your post.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Facebook fucking blows. I can totally see why fakenews hipsturd fucktard Naynus loves it though. It is right up his alley, just like being in jail.
                      X2

Comment

Originally posted by Kart21 View Post
                        X2
                        X infinity on fuck FB.

Comment

I deleted Facebook 4 years ago. Fuck that shitshow
                          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                            X