Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Dad passed away Friday. He sure was a great Dad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dad passed away Friday. He sure was a great Dad.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Man it's one of the hardest things to have to deal with. i can't sleep, eat, and not bust out crying out of blue.

he fell Wednesday and i called the ambulance and he died on me Friday at 3am in hospice care.

Comment

Man I know your pains all too well, I'm sorry for you loss. Remember the good times, the smiles, the laughs, and the blessings of the time shared together. July 28 will be 3 years for me. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him or am reminded of him in some way.

Comment

man, I am truly sorry for your loss. I'm estranged from mine and not by my choice. It hurts, but there's nothin I can do. Yet I still fear this day coming as he had a stroke last Nov and I had to find out through my 11 yr old son that still sees him via my ex-wife whom he(my dad) still chooses to have a relationship with.

/rant

Sorry scootro, you'll be in our prayers man.

Comment

very sorry to hear that man

Comment

So sorry man. I fear the day. My dad lives alone, and recently retired. Check in on him a lot more these day. Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

All you can do is give yourself time to heal. It’s going to be tough. Even now, almost 10 years later after my dad’s death I catch myself tearing up over a memory or just wishing he was still around.

Comment

That's horrible. Hang in there man

Comment

Sorry for your loss. He had a sweet truck though!

Comment

Sorry to hear it man. We're all starting to get to that age where the parents are going downhill. My mom has spent the last 7 weeks in the hospital fighting cancer and a bunch of other crap that goes with it. It's fucking brutal.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Taking my dad to his older sisters funeral two years ago was the worst I’ve experienced yet. It sounds like another of his five sisters is doing poorly too. Take some time for yourself and go do somethings you and your dad did or always wanted to do together.

Comment

My sympathies!

I lost my mom suddenly about this time last year. It get's easier, but it never goes away.

Remember the good times and you'll be ok.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

So sorry friend. Hang in there.

Comment

Sorry for you loss. Still think about my Dad often and its been almost 3 years.

Comment

Sorry to hear this, RIP sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X